Paris attacks (68 Viewers)

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
This little caricature is all I have to say on the subject.

IDIL is Islamic only in it's name. Everybody already knows that under the masks are mercenaries from around the world.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Every serious intelligence reports nothing.
Actually, the intelligence community in the American media has been suggesting this for a while now. Not only in a new wave of ISIS threats arriving under the radar, but also in the transport of European citizens going back and forth to fight for ISIS in Syria. I don't trust the war propagandists, but this is entirely plausible and probably happening now.

OP
Hængebøffer

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
  • Thread Starter #409
    Actually, the intelligence community in the American media has been suggesting this for a while now. Not only in a new wave of ISIS threats arriving under the radar, but also in the transport of European citizens going back and forth to fight for ISIS in Syria. I don't trust the war propagandists, but this is entirely plausible and probably happening now.
    He said thousands. They said there is a risk some could be hiding.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    It is. For some time intelligence/media reports have honed in on the fact that 85%+ of the refugees are military aged men. Complete fiasco Europe has opened the door to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)