Paris attacks (14 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
right, the refugees are just the reinforcements once resident terrorists have blown themselves up.
I hope the ISIS terrorists that came with the uncontrolled refugee wave will intergrate into the terrorist network quickly to guarantee a similar level of professionality once it's their turn to kill ppl.
Who exactly do you think the refugees are running from?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes, it's absolutely unbelievable and unrealistic that trained terrorists sneaked in into the refugee crowd. Good thing we don't control who we import
Trained? You make it seem as these guys amount to something. Didn't three of them only blow themselves up?

Aug 1, 2003
The part that we can actually do is for ourselves to be open and nice to the people around us that we interact on a daily basis, regardless of race and religion. There is no point trying to discuss the solution of the conflicts of this world, there wont be any.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The part that we can actually do is for ourselves to be open and nice to the people around us that we interact on a daily basis, regardless of race and religion. There is no point trying to discuss the solution of the conflicts of this world, there wont be any.
Of course there is. These people are frustrated for a reason. You can't prevent an undiagnosed schizophrenic from going on a killing spree during a psychotic episode. You can take away the frustrations that make people choose to side with ISIS.

Aug 1, 2003
Of course there is. These people are frustrated for a reason. You can't prevent an undiagnosed schizophrenic from going on a killing spree during a psychotic episode. You can take away the frustrations that make people choose to side with ISIS.
On a "smaller" scale in the sense you have mentioned yes. But how can we ever find a solution for world conflicts which are mostly political and power driven? Power struggles and consequently oppression will always occur

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Trained? You make it seem as these guys amount to something. Didn't three of them only blow themselves up?
The point remains, thousands of ISIS (+friends) members travel to Europe hiding between refugees. And since it's impossible to tell them apart the only acceptable solution is to deny the entire bunch bar women, elderly people and kids.
Domestic security should be priority number 1,2 and 3 for the government in the refugee crisis.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The point remains, thousands of ISIS (+friends) members travel to Europe hiding between refugees. And since it's impossible to tell them apart the only acceptable solution is to deny the entire bunch bar women, elderly people and kids.
Domestic security should be priority number 1,2 and 3 for the government in the refugee crisis.
Whats your source for these allegations

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The thing is though.. Religion makes no sense anymore. At least not in the way many muslims and christians see it. I can understand people believing in a sort of vague deity. But Allah, the god of the Quran? Hmmm.. Like I've said before: the Quran is supposed to be the word of God. But it has proven to be false on many occasions. Obviously this must mean that the God of the Quran cannot exist as his word could not be false. This simple truth continues to be denied. In a world of science and rationality, that sort of mindnumbingly stupid religion is really past it and should end now.

That being said, I think I'd probably consider myself more of a possible terrorist than you. Terrorism is not something that is (only) inherent to Islam. Like you say, there are indeed many highly intelligent muslims who condemn this type of action. The way I see it terror attacks are often employed by people who see no other way out. You don't blow yourself to pieces if you're in a good place mentally.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you actually been in Italy? Not saying you're wrong here (far from it actually), just curious.
Well that's your opinion about Islam, and I disagree with it, but it's at least an opinion that you're basing on constructive arguments. The idiot I quoted though is a downright idiot, he believes in race superiority, he was bummed that the nazi's lost the world war, and he just said he considers 1 billion people to all be terrorists. People like that have no place in a civilized society.

As for your last question. Yes, I have been to Italy, I was there last May actually.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
An ideology based on a book written during a barbaric period of time can only create havoc.

Enlightment is much needed, which is exactly why The West is under "attack".

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
This guy and Lapa in the same place is a bit too much.

I've said this to you before, calling it "Europe " as if your backward ass population can even compare to the likes of the UK, Germany, Austria, Scandinavian and benelux countries is just giving your people way too much credit. Those countries can claim civilization and those are countries people actually want to go to. Your country is nothing but a convenience of geography and location.
You're so righty about this that i'd move my bakward ass country and population in a more appropriate location. Too bad we can't so we gotta deal with it.
let's be a bit mean kay?
You know about that old joke where:
In Heaven…
The mechanics are German
The chefs are French
The police are British
The lovers are Italian
And everything is organised by the Swiss.

In Hell…
The mechanics are French
The police are German
The chefs are British
The lovers are Swiss
And everything is organised by the Italians.

The point is in both visions of hell and paradise you're not there :D

OP
Hængebøffer

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
  • Thread Starter #398
    An ideology based on a book written during a barbaric period of time can only create havoc.

Enlightment is much needed, which is exactly why The West is under "attack".
    Be it Islam, Christianity or Judaism. Religion should be banned from politics.

- - - Updated - - -

Ffs - this has nothing to do with refugees.

@Valerio - You seriously -repped me for this? :lol:

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    omfg. Very disturbing video.

[video=dailymotion;x3dqzx9]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3dqzx9_images-de-la-fusillade-au-bataclan_news[/video]

Code:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3dqzx9_images-de-la-fusillade-au-bataclan_news

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)