Paris attacks (64 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How many refugees has the US agreed to take on? Also no offense but the testimonials you presented can't be taken into account in any serious convo, you know my position on the whole refugee thing but this Republican bullshit propaganda move is preposterous
Europe can't even control "who" is coming into their borders and look what has happened. What makes you think we would be able to? There is no way to know what the motives of everyone coming in is going to be. Even you know that.

And blaming the republicans for refusal to accept refugees? Sure. Just make sure you blame the democrat governor too. I'm sure the list is going to grow even further. Even the ultra liberal Feinstein is calling to question the process. Everyone is and rightfully so.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Europe can't even control "who" is coming into their borders and look what has happened. What makes you think we would be able to? There is no way to know what the motives of everyone coming in is going to be. Even you know that.
Wasn't like 6/7 of the terrorists in Paris born in Paris or Brussels?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't forget these people, but this is not how things work. With the same argument, no nation should ever pay any sort of reparations or perform any sort of compensation for any errors or crimes they've comitted. Since, you know, it has never happened in human history that 100% of any nation was 100% behind anything their government did.

But Europe is taking in lots of refugees at the moment. And while far from being innocent, had comparativly little to do with the crisis compared to the US or Russia. And even within Europe (which is a very, very diverse continent and speaking of it as one doesn't do it any justice really), interestingly those countries taking in the vast majority are imo even less to blame than certain others (the UK, France), that take in relatively little.
Foreign aid. We give a ton of it. We can still make reparations for past grievances without taking a massive influx of refugees if we can't be 100% certain what their end game is.

Europe is taking a massive amount and paying the price of it. I know plenty of people there that are against it at that rate and have been for years. It's their countries as the US is ours and if people refuse to learn the language, assimilate, etc will only cause more problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't like 6/7 of the terrorists in Paris born in Paris or Brussels?
Two separate nations and no one knows who else is out there. My bet is Germany will be next. Don't forget past attacks not just recent ones. Anyone supporting the war on terror in any capacity is an enemy to them.

- - - Updated - - -

And as far as the testimonials, you can disregard them all you like but the fact is we, the West, aren't entirely to blame whether anyone wishes to admit it or not.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

And blaming the republicans for refusal to accept refugees? Sure. Just make sure you blame the democrat governor too. I'm sure the list is going to grow even further. Even the ultra liberal Feinstein is calling to question the process. Everyone is and rightfully so.
They can't control because they are coming on land, hows that applicable to the US?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Foreign aid. We give a ton of it. We can still make reparations for past grievances without taking a massive influx of refugees if we can't be 100% certain what their end game is.

Europe is taking a massive amount and paying the price of it. I know plenty of people there that are against it at that rate and have been for years. It's their countries as the US is ours and if people refuse to learn the language, assimilate, etc will only cause more problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Two separate nations and no one knows who else is out there. My bet is Germany will be next. Don't forget past attacks not just recent ones. Anyone supporting the war on terror in any capacity is an enemy to them.

- - - Updated - - -

And as far as the testimonials, you can disregard them all you like but the fact is we, the West, isn't entirely to blame whether anyone wishes to admit it or not.
You are pretty clueless about all of this. It's fun watching you try and debate with the grownups, but I think this is a wee bit too complex for your Hollywood universe.

I'm not angry with you and I'm happy that the debate has been very civil so far, but you and Andy have made comments that can be described as strange at best. And it's obvious that they come from a complete lack of understanding. None of this is as onedimensional as you think it is.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't think you understand how it works
Understand what, exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

You are pretty clueless about all of this. It's fun watching you try and debate with the grownups, but I think this is a wee bit too complex for your Hollywood universe.

I'm not angry with you and I'm happy that the debate has been very civil so far, but you and Andy have made comments that can be described as strange at best. And it's obvious that they come from a complete lack of understanding. None of this is as onedimensional as you think it is.
Says the Belgian living in Belgium that is an apparent breading ground for you know what. Thanks Seven.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Understand what, exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

Says the Belgian living in Belgium that is an apparent breading ground for you know what. Thanks Seven.
Yes.. Which to any rational person would indicate I probably know more about the issue.

Your ignorance is both baffling and irritating. And you need to fucking fix it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You can belittle all you wish, it doesn't really have any effect on me. At most you will make the block list with the others so say anything you wish.

We aren't Europe (thank God) and the idea of denying entry to refugees is nothing more than a point to the BO administration that more needs to be done about who is coming into our country. No one really is suggesting that it should be full-stop, its the process and background checks that are more or less being called into question. And rightfully so.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes.. Which to any rational person would indicate I probably know more about the issue.

Your ignorance is both baffling and irritating. And you need to fucking fix it.
You pretend to know more than everyone else on every single issue but that's nothing new to anyone, rational or not.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
This new job I've had over the last couple of months has introduced me to enough to know its not only the West's fault but also people living there. I've met the grand daughter of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and you can imagine how she felt towards the US (or her family). Two of my girls come from either Iraq or Syria...the Iraqi girl hates the Kurds and point out 3 guys whos father is fighting ISIS in the north but somehow manage to keep their hands on the oil...hell, the one fucker drives a gold plated lamborghini aventador...he isn't American...he wasn't raised in the West until moving here a few years ago and these fools are in the twenties...
What a blithering fucking idiot 2:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You can belittle all you wish, it doesn't really have any effect on me. At most you will make the block list with the others so say anything you wish.

We aren't Europe (thank God) and the idea of denying entry to refugees is nothing more than a point to the BO administration that more needs to be done about who is coming into our country. No one really is suggesting that it should be full-stop, its the process and background checks that are more or less being called into question. And rightfully so.

- - - Updated - - -

You pretend to know more than everyone else on every single issue but that's nothing new to anyone, rational or not.
No. In fact I don't. I'm saying it is a very complex problem with many factors over which you have little control.

You on the other hand offer all the easy answers. It is goddamn infuriating.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2015-11/paris-terror-anschlaege-liveblog-17-11-15

23:43 Uhr:

Bombenexperten der Polizei bergen ein verdächtiges Paket in einem IC in Hannover. Ein Mann hatte es zuvor dort liegen gelassen. Als eine Mitreisende ihn darauf aufmerksam machte, habe der Mann nicht darauf reagiert, sondern den Zug verlassen, sagte eine Sprecherin der Bundespolizei. Die Sprengstoffhunde der alarmierten Polizei schlugen an, sodass Bombenexperten hinzugezogen wurden.

Ob es sich bei dem Paket um eine gut getarnte Attrappe oder eine scharfe Bombe handelt, konnten die Ermittler zunächst nicht sagen. Momentan sind die Gleise 11 und 12 im Hauptbahnhof gesperrt.
@lgorTudor

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I love how I'm getting coached on refugees by the most racist members on the forum
No one is coaching you on refugees. You're being a scared, small man and people are telling you that you need to broaden your reasoning if you are to introduce any nuance on this point.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I love how I'm getting coached on refugees by the most racist members on the forum
That's because your lack of knowledge is baffling. And you spread your opinion thinking it is actually okay to know nothing about these things. It's not.

Also, I am not racist. Very far from it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)