Paris attacks (6 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The most infuriating thing is that most attacks are carried out by individuals who have been known to the police as extremists. And now, guess what, they still don't bother arresting every single scum that attracted attention in this regard.

Salafists are still allowed to celebrate ISIS on open street and hand out qurans @mondo1

Why don't the authorities do anything. Come another strike everybody will act so surprised OMG HOW CAN HUMANS DO SUMTHIN LIEK THAT WE WERE POWERLESS

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Shame on you.

Why must people pretend they're so enlightened when they're nothing but sheep. Using nothing but tunnel vision to analyze and reach ridiculous conclusions. Take a long hard look at yourself and your own so called superior and modern world before judging others and others beliefs.

There's consequence to everything. Decades and centuries of meddling with other peoples affairs, stealing their natural resources, deposing and placing ruthless dictators whose crimes have and continue to go unnoticed, supporting proxy wars, etc. etc. all these things have a domino effect. You can refuse to admit it but history speaks for itself, the monsters that exist today, their seeds were laid with the help of many hands both in the East and the West. Now they're coming to bite the hand that fed them. Let's try to remember what triggered the War on Terror, a certain man by the name of Osama bin Laden, an ex-ally, who with the support and funding of the CIA brainwashed several generations of aimless men who were then discarded and left to do as they wished. I wonder what the world would look like if Afghanistan had been offered something like the Marshall plan? Maybe then the Taliban, perhaps the first modern offspring of the "Mujahideen" (labelled as Freedom Fighters by the politicians and the media aka the sheep herders) wouldn't have existed or found a suitable environment in which to cultivate. Maybe then there wouldn't be millions of Afghan refugees with all their baggage the world had to deal with it.

Now just go country by country, look at its history over the past century and ask yourself, is it really "Islamic" extremism you're fighting? Or is that simply the facade? Are 1.5 billion people truly all of a sudden bat shit crazy and want to return the world to the middle ages? :sergio: Ffs, open a book.

PS: This post was made possible through the extraction of Coltan, a rare/hard to come by metal ore, found in very modern and advanced countries like Rwanda, Uganda, and the Congo. No civil wars or deaths were caused in the extraction of coltan because such an accusation against liberal peace loving countries would be absolutely insane. Only Muslims like to fight and kill each other...it's in their literature, everyone knows that. Our constitution is all about smoking that peace pipe and spreading the love yo. Thanks for reading.
That is all good and well (actually far from it, but you know what I mean), but you do realise that this has very little to do with the post you quoted? Nor do I think that that poster really disagrees with you in any major sense on this.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The most infuriating thing is that most attacks are carried out by individuals who have been known to the police as extremists. And now, guess what, they still don't bother arresting every single scum that attracted attention in this regard.

Salafists are still allowed to celebrate ISIS on open street and hand out qurans @mondo1

Why don't the authorities do anything. Come another strike everybody will act so surprised OMG HOW CAN HUMANS DO SUMTHIN LIEK THAT WE WERE POWERLESS
Schengen makes it hard to know where people are as do privacy regulations. The question is how much are you willing to sacrifice in the name of safety.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Hannover stadium evacuated over bomb threat.
Local media reported that a EMS car full of explosives found. It has not been confirmed.

Update: No bomb has been found outside of the stadium yet

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
They can't, that's the point of it. Its state by state verbally telling the administration to go fuck themselves that this is your mess you fix it and don't throw our citizens into the mix because of something you started or can't finish. The idiots calling us hypocrites, or me I suppose, don't take into account the millions of people that didn't want to go to war in the FIRST place but because Bush/Obama seem unwilling to do so suddenly now at our expense we need to take these people in with open arms when there is little way to show what their true intentions are. No thank you.
I don't forget these people, but this is not how things work. With the same argument, no nation should ever pay any sort of reparations or perform any sort of compensation for any errors or crimes they've comitted. Since, you know, it has never happened in human history that 100% of any nation was 100% behind anything their government did.

There is more than enough money to go around in the middle east that this refugees can live a good life and their problems contained there. The irony of calling us hypocrites for not taking refugees when Europe's hands are also in the cookie jar.
But Europe is taking in lots of refugees at the moment. And while far from being innocent, had comparativly little to do with the crisis compared to the US or Russia. And even within Europe (which is a very, very diverse continent and speaking of it as one doesn't do it any justice really), interestingly those countries taking in the vast majority are imo even less to blame than certain others (the UK, France), that take in relatively little.

- - - Updated - - -

Schengen makes it hard to know where people are as do privacy regulations. The question is how much are you willing to sacrifice in the name of safety.
What igor is talking about doesn't really concern privacy though. It's basically about whether the mere affiliation to violent ideologies and organisations should be ground enough to jail people more or less permanently, and if the promotion of such ideology should be allowed, if I understood it correctly.

- - - Updated - - -
@swag the article about the red heifer :rofl:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What igor is talking about doesn't really concern privacy though. It's basically about whether the mere affiliation to violent ideologies and organisations should be ground enough to jail people more or less permanently, and if the promotion of such ideology should be allowed, if I understood it correctly.
In Belgium you can be convicted and imprisoned for being part of a terrorist organization. The problem there is that it is not always easy to make the distinction between a very conservative religious group or an organization that will carry out acts of terror. Often you can only get to these guys when at the very least you can prove that there's already some sort of concrete plan for an attack.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Where on earth did I say 1.5 billion Islamic people are batshit crazy? And where exactly did I state that most Islamic people support ISIS? I said ISIS and its supporters are espousing a Medieval version of Islam, that is filled with brutality and violence. Not dissimilar from viewpoints of Christianity and Judaism espoused throughout the past, by even institutions as prevalent as the Catholic Church. I already said I went too far in saying that ISIS was a literal exposition of early Islam. Right here. Here's the post.

So take it easy there bud and don't be ridiculous. My entire set of posts in this thread and the others has literally been arguing the side of Islam and the issue with the West trying to take all historical context and atrocities committed out of the equation.
I've enjoyed reading your posts actually and it's saved me from having to write a bunch. Even with your corrected post it still suggests that there's somehow a violent aspect to scripture that once followed it can lead to extremism so it's better we don't follow that one aspect of it. I disagree, I know my scripture, and it doesn't teach me to be violent. My apartment is meant to be lived in, if I chose to open my window and start sniping people on the streets, my apartment doesn't become violent a place, it just means there's a violent person in that apartment. Simple as that. You can turn anything into something else.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Police and BND are tracking the 420 'Gefährder' so at any point they know where they are. The reason why todays game was cancelled, according to the news is that they couldn't locate some of the dangerous individuals in addition to some hints in that direction. Why are the Gefährder not simply put away? Because the judiciary needs to take action.

Concerning expressing affiliation to violent ideologies, yes I meant that too. I am upset about both these things.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I've enjoyed reading your posts actually and it's saved me from having to write a bunch. Even with your corrected post it still suggests that there's somehow a violent aspect to scripture that once followed it can lead to extremism so it's better we don't follow that one aspect of it. I disagree, I know my scripture, and it doesn't teach me to be violent. My apartment is meant to be lived in, if I chose to open my window and start sniping people on the streets, my apartment doesn't become violent a place, it just means there's a violent person in that apartment. Simple as that. You can turn anything into something else.
Well of course there is a violent aspect. The text is hundreds of years old and stems from a much more violent society. To say that the scripture has no inherent violent aspects is denying the light of the Sun.

But that does not mean that the koran will teach muslims to be violent. People will teach people violence unfortunately.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Police and BND are tracking the 420 'Gefährder' so at any point they know where they are. The reason why todays game was cancelled, according to the news is that they couldn't locate some of the dangerous individuals in addition to some hints in that direction. Why are theGefährder not simply put away? Because the judiciary needs to take action.

Concerning expressiong affiliation to violent ideologies, yes I meant that too. I am upset about both these things.
But that's exactly the thing, isn't it? Should those people be jailed even though they haven't actually attacked anyone nor proven to be planning an attack?

In Belgium you can be convicted and imprisoned for being part of a terrorist organization. The problem there is that it is not always easy to make the distinction between a very conservative religious group or an organization that will carry out acts of terror. Often you can only get to these guys when at the very least you can prove that there's already some sort of concrete plan for an attack.
Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.der-postillon.com/2015/11/franzosische-kampfjets-bringen-gewalt.html
@DAiDEViL @lgorTudor @mondo1 :lol:

German version of the Onion:
"French jets bring violence back to where it belongs"

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Mechelen solved their issue entirely compared to 15 years ago.

Alot more patrols on the streets, but not invasive. consulting in dedicated groups between Imans and assigned people, etc.

Vilvoorde, Schaerbeek, Molenbeek, Anderlecht, best follow that example.

- - - Updated - - -

But that's exactly the thing, isn't it? Should those people be jailed even though they haven't actually attacked anyone nor proven to be planning an attack?

Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.der-postillon.com/2015/11/franzosische-kampfjets-bringen-gewalt.html
@DAiDEViL @lgorTudor @mondo1 :lol:

German version of the Onion:
"French jets bring violence back to where it belongs"
Thank god. Tought for a moment that was serious

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Mechelen solved their issue entirely compared to 15 years ago.

Alot more patrols on the streets, but not invasive. consulting in dedicated groups between Imans and assigned people, etc.

Vilvoorde, Schaerbeek, Molenbeek, Anderlecht, best follow that example.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank god. Tought for a moment that was serious
The scale is different though. I'm not sure if you can compare Brussels with Mechelen.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
i turned off the tv now.

they are talking like 500 people got killed, when in fact nothing happened.

sad faces all around.

they worry about our poor NT players...like what if they all have to sleep
in a locker room again? will they be alright?
"what a fucked up world we all live in"

...i feel sorry for that NTV reporter - they ask him again...and again...and again...
and again...and again...and again...

and he knows NOTHING! and keeps saying he knows nothing.
but they wont stop asking. what a poor man.

@lgorTudor

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
i turned off the tv now.

they are talking like 500 people got killed, when in fact nothing happened.

sad faces all around.

they worry about our poor NT players...like what if they all have to sleep
in a locker room again? will they be alright?
"what a $#@!ed up world we all live in"

...i feel sorry for that NTV reporter - they ask him again...and again...and again...
and again...and again...and again...

and he knows NOTHING! and keeps saying he knows nothing.
but they wont stop asking. what a poor man.

@lgorTudor
been watching King of Queens on CC :D

yea sounds like our typical media coverage. I bet KMH would love to get into that locker room at night :klin:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
They can't, that's the point of it. Its state by state verbally telling the administration to go fuck themselves that this is your mess you fix it and don't throw our citizens into the mix because of something you started or can't finish. The idiots calling us hypocrites, or me I suppose, don't take into account the millions of people that didn't want to go to war in the FIRST place but because Bush/Obama seem unwilling to do so suddenly now at our expense we need to take these people in with open arms when there is little way to show what their true intentions are. No thank you.

There is more than enough money to go around in the middle east that this refugees can live a good life and their problems contained there. The irony of calling us hypocrites for not taking refugees when Europe's hands are also in the cookie jar.

- - - Updated - - -

This new job I've had over the last couple of months has introduced me to enough to know its not only the West's fault but also people living there. I've met the grand daughter of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and you can imagine how she felt towards the US (or her family). Two of my girls come from either Iraq or Syria...the Iraqi girl hates the Kurds and point out 3 guys whos father is fighting ISIS in the north but somehow manage to keep their hands on the oil...hell, the one fucker drives a gold plated lamborghini aventador...he isn't American...he wasn't raised in the West until moving here a few years ago and these fools are in the twenties...rich Gulf people come here to flaunt their money while everywhere around them is burning but yeah, its the Wests fault in its entirety. Fuck that.

Everyone's hands are dirty in one capacity or another.

Forza Rand.
How many refugees has the US agreed to take on? Also no offense but the testimonials you presented can't be taken into account in any serious convo, you know my position on the whole refugee thing but this Republican bullshit propaganda move is preposterous

- - - Updated - - -

been watching King of Queens on CC :D

yea sounds like our typical media coverage. I bet KMH would love to get into that locker room at night :klin:
:inter:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)