Paolo De Ceglie (66 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets hope so.... but his display in the game against chievo worried me....he loked totally helpless in attack...and hios crosses, which i highly rated, were very lame.

Lets hope it was just one game performance.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
His last game was his worst for Juve (only attacking tho, defensively no complainst), and that still was better than Molinaro's usual performance.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Eℓvin;2119984 said:
Even better, now he just needs to become a regular.

I know marketable when I see it :D
I see a Pert Plus commercial on the horizon...maybe even a new sponsor. This kid is a gold mine if we use him properly:agree:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I think I might be the only juve fan that don't rate this guy that high. The only youngster we have that is going to be a superstar is Marchisio. I've never been impressed with De ceglie abilities in defense. In the second half last week I was so dissappointed with the way he played, and most of his decisions

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
That's if you consider Moli a football player. It's to unfair to compare him to real football players.

P.S I remeber last year when Moliaro was saying that he's aiming to wear the azzuri shirt:lol:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I think I might be the only juve fan that don't rate this guy that high. The only youngster we have that is going to be a superstar is Marchisio. I've never been impressed with De ceglie abilities in defense. In the second half last week I was so dissappointed with the way he played, and most of his decisions
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)