Paolo De Ceglie (78 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think DC has the potential to be a good player. He obviously has talent and can put in good crosses, although he didn't last weekend. Defensively he certainly can improve, which I think is possible if he works hard enough, and since he can play somewhat centrally in midfield he has to be good with the ball.

Even though he's better than Molinaro, we still need someone better right now and to allow DC some time to improve.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
^ Moli fan-boy :seven:

Dude, read the first post, him and Marchisio have been planning to conquer Juventus since they were like 9 years old. He said "Me and him are like twins, and we will explode together".

It sounds kinda weird, but.. u know :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I'm saying get a guy who you can believe in at the LB spot, not guys who you want to get by with...having a winger in the current system really isn't a priority, we seem to have focused on the idea of the 4-3-1-2 now

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But DC can fill in at LB when a better player is out. Having a versatile player who can basically play three positions (left-back, left-wing, left-central midfield) is an asset to have on the squad. It doesn't matter what formation we have focused on... we might have to tweak it if Diego and Giovinco are out anyway.

I'm just sick of how we deal with youngsters, not giving them a proper chance at all. It really reeks of negligence.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
According to Vinman though, De Ceglie will be sold.
Hmmm, I better retract my statement then...

hasn't got a proper role in the squad, not that astute defensively and not that dymanic offensively, and a formation that does not suit his characteristics
True, 100%.

Right now Molinaro is the better option at LB, while there are a shitload of (better) options in the mid.
I want him to stay though, because I still think DC has a lot potential, I firmly believe he will improve.
Also, his versatility can come in handy at times.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ahmed you think marchisio will be gone soon? i think marchisio will develop into a great CM and out of the three young boys (de ceglie,giovinco,marchisio) he has shown the most improvement IMO.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
ahmed you think marchisio will be gone soon? i think marchisio will develop into a great CM and out of the three young boys (de ceglie,giovinco,marchisio) he has shown the most improvement IMO.
dude don't even think that, I friggin' love Marchi...I would be absolutely devastated if he had to leave Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)