Pablo Daniel Osvaldo (5 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I just want to see one more goal.

One more goal against Roma.
@Hustini, @CrimsonianKing

Did you see the video I posted yesterday with the Roma commentator when Osvaldo scored?

They were even nice enough to include the gloriously over the top celebration :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I just want to see one more goal.

One more goal against Roma.
@Hustini, @CrimsonianKing

Did you see the video I posted yesterday with the Roma commentator when Osvaldo scored?

They were even nice enough to include the gloriously over the top celebration :D
the guy was suicidal :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wait, this one is better. The announcer wants to kill himself live on the air :lol:

:rofl:

I'll always be grateful to Osvaldo for that awesome celebration he inspired. Players leaping onto the pile, Buffon smiling like a madman. It's crazy just how wildly our players celebrated that goal. Buffon, Conte, Pirlo looked absolutely overjoyed. It was a pretty meaningless goal, winning a match after the scudetto was clinched, but fucking amazing troll of a team that already begun running their mouths about how they were as good as Juve.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Since when have you become an Osvaldo Dick Rider? :sigh:

We were destined to win the league, with or without that goal. It was epic for the troll effect, not so much the outcome of the title.
Well that's the point. It's for the troll effect, nothing else. This is why I wouldn't mind seeing him come back. Just for the opportunity to see him troll that club one more time. It would be worth it, and admit it, you'd get a kick out of it too.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I would take Osvaldo simply to hear the negative nancy members bitch about it.
Gotcha. Spiting other members > benefit of the team. Glad to see you have your priorities straight :) :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Well that's the point. It's for the troll effect, nothing else. This is why I wouldn't mind seeing him come back. Just for the opportunity to see him troll that club one more time. It would be worth it, and admit it, you'd get a kick out of it too.
:shifty: I will never admit to it :stuckup:

Btw, glad to see you posting regularly :beer:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol Osvaldo. But it indeed sound etremeyl stupid.

If he was smarter, he would have waited some months at leasr before going gung ho. Not the very first weeks after arriving from a problematic transfer. I dont think eh is that stupid?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)