Our next president? (5 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
"The new, clean Elkann":lol: :lol: :lol:
And just when i thought our situation cannot become any worse than that.

Well, when the gay-junkie takes over, we are bound to see a lot of silly mistakes.
He does not only lacks experience, but even worse, he even lacks maturity...
He is not only clueless about football business, he is clueless about everything.
You can hardly imagine a more incompetent person to lead a (former) great club, than that disaster...
I think his first decision, would be the acquisition of the new messiah,
the new Del Piero and thats going to be ... Cassano...
Thats really fitting, esp if you consider what kind of man DP is and what kind of men the junkie and Cassano are...

Appointing Conte as a... "coach", right now, would be the last element we need to complete this... comedy, or tragedy if you prefer...

Anyway our next season is already wasted, we are getting Cassano and no other defensive enhancements than Canna.
But things might work out for us in the long run!
This new... "president", is bound to make many many elementary mistakes,
he is way too eager to try crazy stuff.
Life has been too boring for him, he never had to actually try for something...
He is totally clueless about the sacrifices and the planning that has to be made, to create smth.
Let alone the winning formula, other ultra competitive clubs have failed to find first.
BUT, he still is an Agnelli, even half of him!! And the family, everything that has left of it, feels the necessity to protect her members!
Elkann has this one chance to redeem himself. It is a marvelous thing, that finally the Agnellis have stepped forward and are now held responsible for smth.

Gigli, Blanc, Secco and CR has been their pawns. But now, with Elkann on board,
they cannot afford to fail!! They must protect their prestige.
The more Elkann screw ups, the more desperate they will be to repair his mess.
And thats exactly what Juventus needs now!!
The current board and coach will be turned into scapegoats, if we fail to show improvement. Elkann will be presented as the new messiah of our club.

From there, he either messes it up even worse and force the Agnelli to fix us up.
Or they will ensure to give him from the beginning the appropriate counselors/advisers and funds to "create" a miracle and redeem his name!

Or finally, they might all fail and will be forced to choose selling this club,
on way or the other, we will turn a new page.
And this better happens sooner, rather than later!
The gloves are off!!

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
:lol: :lol:

I didn't want to do this but now i must:

Come la Juve, voi siete come la Juve, comeee laaa Juveeee, voi sieteeee comeee laaa Juveee.

Come on BD, sing with me :weee:
Your killing me. :pumpkin:

@ Cron-

How are you so sure we are getting Cassano. Diego yes but Cassano hmmmm.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It would be a honour to be President, but it is something that is for others to decide.

Lapo

He certainly wants it. :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
A part of me really wants him as President. :D

I'm just not sure if it's bigger than the part of me that fears him getting stressed out and ODing after a home draw with Chievo...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)