Our next president? (1 Viewer)

Jul 2, 2006
if he is ruthless like you said and he can invest money then maybe we should consider it.

he is using drug but moratti is selling it.fuck it.moratti family killed half of 60's inter squad by giving them drugs in their espresso.which is worse?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm not bothered who is President, but I want them to:

1. Have a good knowledge of football
2. Care about Juve
3. Not be a complete idiot

In that order.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Besides his scandalous habits, there isnt much to say that this guy would be such a bad pick. President for us is just a front guy, a smiling figure who is supposed to be charismatic. And this dude besides the Agnelli connection, seems to be quite popular (before the scandal) in his industry and the celebrity world (similar to his grandfather in reputation for being well dressed and in the in crowd of the world), having a yes man task of smiling for the cameras wouldnt much for him, especially as his love for Juve is evident. He would only need to clean up his act to do this task.

The real meaningful roles of running the club should go to someone like Bettega.

Jul 15, 2006
Wait... Lapo? I re-read that twice over because I intially read John, but oh lawd, god only knows what's in store if Lapo becomes in charge... Vinovo will become a circus (if it isn't already), and we'll probably sign Raimond van der Gouw after selling Gigi Buffon :rolleyes: But I have to admit he'd bring some 'charisma', I'm not too sure about the publicity though. I mean he went out with Paris Hilton, Mary-Kate Olsen and half of those fuckwits... need I say more?

I'm not bothered who is President, but I want them to:

1. Have a good knowledge of football
2. Care about Juve
3. Not be a complete idiot

In that order.
I don't think that Lapo Elkann fits your agenda tbh...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)