Our next president? (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Exactly Capitano. And for the Prandelli fans, he would for sure hire hte suave mente Prandelli, not because of his credentials, to use him as a walking mannequin for his fashion designs ;)

Now, doesnt this just scream Il Presidente? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I was about to say that, for someone who is 7 years older then me, he looks like he is in his mid 40s in certain pics (but not most), worn out to say the least :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wait Jack, I thought you were being sarcastic (FYI I'm not, pro Lapo as Il Presidente :D), you sounded like it, only-juve doesnt.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Wait Jack, I thought you were being sarcastic (FYI I'm not, pro Lapo as Il Presidente :D), you sounded like it, only-juve doesnt.
Not at all. Even though he has his faults (which I don't consider faults as it's up to the person if he wants to sniff snow or not) he is an Agnelli, he's a character and he loves the club. Then again as a president he doesn't have to make big decisions, he will just be cool in his announcements.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehehe exactly why I am pro him as the president. Beats a fiat office rat of a doofus any day.

Someone mentionned his age, but yeah, bit weird if we had a president that is younger then some of our players.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Yes por favor! Anyone will do better than these current clowns.

we've tried the 'businessmen' who know shit about football but know tons on how to be cheap and kill our soul now lets give someone who cares about Juve a chance even if its Lapo.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes por favor! Anyone will do better than these current clowns.

we've tried the 'businessmen' who know shit about football but know tons on how to be cheap and kill our soul now lets give someone who cares about Juve a chance even if its Lapo.
Yet I don't think that Blanc and Secco will leave. Lapo will only replace Gigli if that happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)