Ouasim Bouy (1 Viewer)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Juventus The Great Talent Waster
Not quite sure what that is aimed at...The fact that we kept him at the club when he was not yet close to regaining full fitness suggests we do value his potential, and rather than ship him out to be nurtured back to top gear by lower quality medical and coaching staff, we kept him with out seniors and top class staff...Not exactly signs of a lack of regard for the lad.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
should had stayed at Ajax. a lot of his old teammates are bewaking through at Ajax first team. all though not all of them will be wc in the future.

i hope he goes in january to a dutch club. groningen, heerenveen, az would be my pick.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
should had stayed at Ajax. a lot of his old teammates are bewaking through at Ajax first team. all though not all of them will be wc in the future.

i hope he goes in january to a dutch club. groningen, heerenveen, az would be my pick.
I can't see why he would give up on Italy, given it was his career move and rather than bad form, or a failure to compete with the seniors, misfortune with a nasty injury was to blame. He should pick up where he left off, perhaps Brescia will take him back again. he was a regular first team starter before his injury last season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)