Ouasim Bouy (7 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
So how was our pre loan wonderkid?

Honestly I don't get all the fuss and drama about our primavera players, what's so special about young players that people overhype then and get so worked up?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Padoin is an incredibly boring player tho. So uninspiring he actually puts me to sleep with his limited abilities. Then again, I am not the most objective when it comes to players. I like wingers, flair, and fancy. Hence, why guys like Padoin, Pepe, Paramatti, Baiocco, Porrini, and the like were never my cup of tea.

I can always make exceptions for players with both talent and grit tho :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Padoin is an incredibly boring player tho. So uninspiring he actually puts me to sleep with his limited abilities. Then again, I am not the most objective when it comes to players. I like wingers, flair, and fancy. Hence, why guys like Padoin, Pepe, Paramatti, Baiocco, Porrini, and the like were never my cup of tea.

@Zacheryah

I had to do it

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
So how was our pre loan wonderkid?

Honestly I don't get all the fuss and drama about our primavera players, what's so special about young players that people overhype then and get so worked up?
:agree:

have to say probably out of all them from the last few of years (primavera/loans/co-owns etc) Berardi is definitely the most exciting. probably Leali too.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Its okay, many peasants and teenagers make this grave mistake. Like manchester city actually, who's turnover is double the BNP of thailand.

You cannot put a team of just fancy and ego's togheter. You need players who are carriers, without wanting to stand in the spotlight. I notice every your formation, lacks those. Fine for a league. But in europe u'll get shafed by a much less talented team with such players. seems city is finally getting there, somewhat.

The bench, wel thats the same thing. ego's wont sit on the bench for 80% of the season and give all in the handfull of games they play. This is the first neccecary quality for a player like the pado.

Secondly, you want this player reliable. fuck flair and fancy in the anus. If you actually have to play him several games cause of injuries, you dont want a liability like De Ceglie or Elia. You want a boring player that isnt fucking up, and gives exactly what you need.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Its okay, many peasants and teenagers make this grave mistake. Like manchester city actually, who's turnover is double the BNP of thailand.

You cannot put a team of just fancy and ego's togheter. You need players who are carriers, without wanting to stand in the spotlight. I notice every your formation, lacks those. Fine for a league. But in europe u'll get shafed by a much less talented team with such players. seems city is finally getting there, somewhat.

The bench, wel thats the same thing. ego's wont sit on the bench for 80% of the season and give all in the handfull of games they play. This is the first neccecary quality for a player like the pado.

Secondly, you want this player reliable. fuck flair and fancy in the anus. If you actually have to play him several games cause of injuries, you dont want a liability like De Ceglie or Elia. You want a boring player that isnt fucking up, and gives exactly what you need.
Is that like us vs Bayern?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Is that like us vs Bayern?
us vs bayern was a massive quality diffrence cause of the much less experience on club level, buffon playing bad, and us having no frontline

We would do significantly better next time we'd meet them, if our mentality is right.

Basically, it was for example, City versus Dortmund last year. And madrid versus Dortmund, and every other team Dortmund faced before the final

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Does not matter.

Dortmund, much like classic juve sides, had a whole bunch of workrate and selfles tiresome players. Even blaszcziakowski is a working selfless beast.
All those to accomotate gotze, reus and lewa.

Who's the selfless worker at city back then ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)