Ouasim Bouy (5 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
cos in holland youth teams you have to play at highest level to get called up.

Bouy should had stay in holland, juve is a bad place to go for a youngster without any name already.

Gallo2

Jun 12, 2013
Please tell me which was last youngster to get regular playing time before Pogba? Attitude towards young players is one of the biggest Juventus' weaknesses.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Where do you try to put a youngster into this team, exactly? At big teams the youngster either has to be exceptional, or there has to be a hole in a certain position(s).

Gallo2

Jun 12, 2013
Other clubs have them as second subs (Caceres, Padoin, Quag, missing CM...), giving them minutes when leading enough, etc.

We saw very well how often was Marrone subbed in last season, even when match was decided. However Conte prefered just changing forwards and sending Padoin and Peluso in every single fucking game.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So it would be a bit like the Barcelona model, where once you get past the first 16-17 experienced first team players you fill the rest with kids? I think that may be our idea, but it would be pretty scary to attempt it right now.

Serie A is a little more unforgiving. Experience is important in understanding the tactical aspect, but perhaps not to the extent that coaches had been taking it. You can see already more teams in this league are playing young players, even if financial restraints are forcing them to rather than choice. Or else they would do what PL teams do; most young players at top teams are bought for big money rather than through their academies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
So it would be a bit like the Barcelona model, where once you get past the first 16-17 experienced first team players you fill the rest with kids? I think that may be our idea, but it would be pretty scary to attempt it right now.

Serie A is a little more unforgiving. Experience is important in understanding the tactical aspect, but perhaps not to the extent that coaches had been taking it. You can see already more teams in this league are playing young players, even if financial restraints are forcing them to rather than choice. Or else they would do what PL teams do; most young players at top teams are bought for big money rather than through their academies.
Screw the La Masia propaganda, those Catelans buy players like there's no tomorrow. I've seen the great Marc Bantra step in defence against Bayern, boy got raped a new one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)