Ouasim Bouy (57 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
He is our #24.

I don't think he'll get much playing time but how will he fit in our 3-5-2?

Is he capable of playing RW in a 4-3-3?

- - - Updated - - -

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Of course he wont play as RW! He's a central midfielder, silly.

Does anyone know if he's training with the first team or the primavera team?

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
With Giaccherini and Marrone sold, this guy is now much more important for us. It seems he will play some real minutes and I can't wait to see what he got.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Got this from juventus website.

Born in Amsterdam on 11 June 1993, Ouasim Bouy is widely regarded as one of the most promising prospects to have emerged from the Ajax academy in recent years, with Juventus moving quickly to add the fleet-footed midfielder to their list of growing talent in January 2012.
After spending his first few months with the Bianconeri Primavera side, Bouy then moved to gain vital playing experience on a season-long loan deal with Serie B outfit Brescia. His eye-catching performances in Lombardy prompted Antonio Conte to include him in his first-team squad for the 2013/14 campaign

I hope that is the case and not because we are entertaining Raiola.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Got this from juventus website.

Born in Amsterdam on 11 June 1993, Ouasim Bouy is widely regarded as one of the most promising prospects to have emerged from the Ajax academy in recent years, with Juventus moving quickly to add the fleet-footed midfielder to their list of growing talent in January 2012.
After spending his first few months with the Bianconeri Primavera side, Bouy then moved to gain vital playing experience on a season-long loan deal with Serie B outfit Brescia. His eye-catching performances in Lombardy prompted Antonio Conte to include him in his first-team squad for the 2013/14 campaign

I hope that is the case and not because we are entertaining Raiola.
Even if we were just doing it to please Raiola, I say go ahead with it, as he tends to have some of the best players around, so we should always try keep him happy, so that he will convince players (Pogba) to join us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)