Ouasim Bouy (62 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
He didn't get loaned out this season (yet), must have either impressed conte enough, that he wants him to be in the squad... ...or Maybe it's something to do with MR Mino, after all both Bouy and Pogba are signed with him, and he's known for taking care of his boy's (no pun intended) so to make sure, that he doesn't try to ship out Pogba, we gotta keep Bouy in-house, and develop him ourselves, while giving him chances on the first team...

Anyone knows, how he's been at training camp?
I think you will find that he is continuing his journey of returning to full fitness after suffering a season ending journey a few months back whilst on loan at brescia where he had been doing well up until that point. Its most likely he will be loaned out to another serie b team, for half a season of decent form for Brescia last term is nowhere near enough for a serie side to take him. He did well enough, as I say, and so I expect Raiola will find him another team capable of challenging for promotion.

Quite a few of our talented youngsters remain awaiting finalising loan moves...

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Raiola said Quasim was the bigger talent compared to Pogba when we signed him.
And that is what Raiola does every so well...He is the ultimate well connected hype-man of football agents. Always angling for more money for his clients and himself in turn. He need not say anything about Pogba presently, his football is doing the talking, whereas little Ouasim, well...he needs a lift, a shoulder to climb upon.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
There's no space for him in the team. No point in staying. Unless we're selling both Marrone and Padoin...then he could be used for cover i guess.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Marrone asked for a move anyway, he wants to play more. We should most certainly give Bouy a chance, maybe he makes an impact like Pogba did (which Marrone failed to do in two years).

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
I wouldn't say Marrone "failed" in his two years. Unluckily for Marrone, he has players of superior quality in-front of him in midfield (Pirlo, Vidal, Marc, Pogs). Marchisio got lucky when he integrated in the team, when we were in Serie B, where we sold Emerson and Vieira.

So Conte put him in back three, where he did reasonably well.

Not a failure by any means.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)