Ouasim Bouy (4 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Dutch forums, yet the dutch didnt want to see this guy go out, sounds like the english EPL BS bias I come across daily. They are bound to belittle Bouy's qualities. He may turn out to be a flop but its not like we spent much. Also ajax coach was very disappointed to see buoy go as he admitted they wanted to keep him, so surely he must have had something?
that is my point that whole holland don't want young players to leave before breaking through in first teams.
every player in ajax or feyenoord highest youth team are constanly linked to all the big clubs in Europe.
Frank de Boer wanted him to stay also to set an example for other young players that it is better to stay in Holland cos it is impossible to break through in italy for a young player. And he promised him that he would be in the first team upcoming season (2012-2013). If he was going to play I don't think so.
Ofcourse he has something otherwise you won't play in the highest ajax youth team and be captain. But dutch people rate other players higher.
He is just no sneijder or van der vaart.

---------- Post added 16.06.2012 at 23:58 ----------

Buoy was/is regarded as the finest talents.

It would be harsh to judge him since he's 18 years old and new to an entirely different league/country. It's bullshit to lable him 'as nothing special' at this point.
by who?
I think you have to agree with me that Vilhane, ebicilio, and Maher are bigger talents then Bouy in the same age as Bouy.
in fact he didn't even practice with ajax first team till january 2012

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
that is my point that whole holland don't want young players to leave before breaking through in first teams.
every player in ajax or feyenoord highest youth team are constanly linked to all the big clubs in Europe.
Frank de Boer wanted him to stay also to set an example for other young players that it is better to stay in Holland cos it is impossible to break through in italy for a young player. And he promised him that he would be in the first team upcoming season (2012-2013). If he was going to play I don't think so.
Ofcourse he has something otherwise you won't play in the highest ajax youth team and be captain. But dutch people rate other players higher.
He is just no sneijder or van der vaart.

---------- Post added 16.06.2012 at 23:58 ----------

by who?
I think you have to agree with me that Vilhane, ebicilio, and Maher are bigger talents then Bouy in the same age as Bouy.
in fact he didn't even practice with ajax first team till january 2012
By the Ajax staff who didn't want to lose him. Surely their effort for wanting him to sign a new deal indicates they had trust in his development.

Maher and Vilhane? I dont care who are regarded bigger talents since they dont play for a bigger club like Juve. I'm pretty sure that Maher wouldn't cut it at Juventus either in his first year.

His loan period to Catania should be a clearer indication whetever he's 'something special' or not. Before that, we can't judge him.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
By the Ajax staff who didn't want to lose him. Surely their effort for wanting him to sign a new deal indicates they had trust in his development.

Maher and Vilhane? I dont care who are regarded bigger talents since they dont play for a bigger club like Juve. I'm pretty sure that Maher wouldn't cut it at Juventus either in his first year.

His loan period to Catania should be a clearer indication whetever he's 'something special' or not. Before that, we can't judge him.
they offered him not a contract till juve offered him a contract and then suddenly they offered him a contract

Maher and Vilhane are smart enough to stay in Holland instead of leaving to early like Bouy
I just say I don't believe he is going to play for Catania next year.
Even sorensen or giandonato didn't get much playing time on a loan this season
while they were more experience to play in serie a then Bouy
But I hope I am wrong but I don't have high hopes on Bouy to turn out to be good enough for juve in the future

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
they offered him not a contract till juve offered him a contract and then suddenly they offered him a contract

Maher and Vilhane are smart enough to stay in Holland instead of leaving to early like Bouy
I just say I don't believe he is going to play for Catania next year.
Even sorensen or giandonato didn't get much playing time on a loan this season
while they were more experience to play in serie a then Bouy
But I hope I am wrong but I don't have high hopes on Bouy to turn out to be good enough for juve in the future

So they offered him a new contract :shifty:

Also sounds more like you judge Bouy of leaving Ajax and the Eredivisie than on his qualities.

Wait and see, Bouy will live it up.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
So they offered him a new contract :shifty:

Also sounds more like you judge Bouy of leaving Ajax and the Eredivisie than on his qualities.

Wait and see, Bouy will live it up.
that is where I judge him on.
And that is why whole holland were mad at him.

Maher and Vilhane had the changes to leave too but they decide to stay and in my eyes they are both further then Bouy

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Buoy is definitely a gifted player, to say he is not a talent is foolish.

needs a lot more time to get used to and find a niche in Italian styled tactical football.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Bouy is definitely talented and was one of the best players in the Dutch youth team competitions in the last few years. He's slow but technically gifted and scores a lot for a midfielder.

He probably would've gotten a chance at Ajax next season, but I think he was disappointed that it took longer than he expected and also Ajax waited too long to offer him a new contract, which is a mistake on their part.

Furthermore, there was a lot of competition for his position at Ajax (much more than for Maher at AZ and Trindade de Vilhena at Feyenoord), and then Juventus came along offering a big contract, so his situation is comparable with the Pogba one (both Raiola).

It won't be easy for him, but I still have hope that this kid will live up to his potential.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Bouy is definitely talented and was one of the best players in the Dutch youth team competitions in the last few years. He's slow but technically gifted and scores a lot for a midfielder.

He probably would've gotten a chance at Ajax next season, but I think he was disappointed that it took longer than he expected and also Ajax waited too long to offer him a new contract, which is a mistake on their part.

Furthermore, there was a lot of competition for his position at Ajax (much more than for Maher at AZ and Trindade de Vilhena at Feyenoord), and then Juventus came along offering a big contract, so his situation is comparable with the Pogba one (both Raiola).

It won't be easy for him, but I still have hope that this kid will live up to his potential.
I never say he has no skills but what I read is that ajax doubted him cos he of his slowness and that he scores a lot in youth teams doesn't mean you score easily in first team. (eriksen)
ofcourse he have more competition at Ajax. But my point is that he now even has more competition and juve will early buy a other player when it is needed then look in the youth something they do in Holland not.

As long I don't see this guy play in any first team I rate Maher and Vilhane higher. Cos they have made that step to play first team football already. I hope Bouy proved myself wrong and that he will be a starter or atleast first sub at Catania next year (if he goes there), but knowing italy and their fear to play youngster I highly doubt it.

May 22, 2007
I hope Bouy proved myself wrong
Well he doesn't have to prove you wrong does he? It's other people's opinions you've read, because I don't think you've said you have seen him play yet.

From the little I've seen he looks like a playmaker type, good passer and confident in his own ability so he'll go for a longer pass, instead of playing it short all the time. He looks up when he has the ball, I like that. I do like the likes of Appelt.

Regarding the player's future, I'd imagine Pavel is monitoring him closer than Marotta/Paratici, seeing what he can do with Bouy and Raiola. Would be slightly surprised if any Serie A team put him in the first squad. Really good position for the kid to be in actually, got plenty of experienced people around him to give him the best opportunities.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I've seen a couple of games of his and, like Salvatore says, one the good things about him is his awareness. Keeping that head on a swivel. He's defo a talent - anyone who says otherwise has an agenda or no clue. But he's quite obviously not ready to break into a top team starting side yet. He needs first team experience in a smaller team. Whether Catania will be able to off that remains to be seen obviously.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Why don't you rate him Janna?
Cos what I have read about him from people who have seen him play in Holland. I don't rate him as not talented but I don't think we will ever see him play in a official juve first team game.

I have not seen him really only a few minutes cos the primavera games I saw he was always on the bench.

Riaola proved himself as a wc agent more then once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)