Ouasim Bouy (62 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:² :sergio:²

I'm sure he'll grow to be a better player than Verratti.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I couldn't care less for this Buoy dude, but I seriously think we're falling too much on Verratti's hype. It was one good season in Serie B. Big deal.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Co-owned by Pescara as part of the Verratti deal.
Means he will go to Pescara on loan. Co-own means Pescara will play this kid to increase his price tag so that they can sell him at a higher price, something like Parma did with us for Gio. If the kid is developing , its a good thing.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I couldn't care less for this Buoy dude, but I seriously think we're falling too much on Verratti's hype. It was one good season in Serie B. Big deal.
He's been highly rated for years through the Italian youth teams.

I agree that he seems to be overhyped at the moment, but worth the risk.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He's been highly rated for years through the Italian youth teams.

I agree that he seems to be overhyped at the moment, but worth the risk.
What I like about this deal is that we'll have him play another season in Serie A with them to base a better judgement on him before we completely buy him off them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)