Ouasim Bouy (66 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Didn't set the world alight in a Primavera side packed with good midfielders, but he was brand new to calcio. Obviously has a sick long shot and looks good in long and short passing.

It might take him some time to settle, but he plays with a bit of swagger, so too early to write him off. Baroni went with more 'dependable' players for the tough run in games in the Primavera season.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
he is nothing special
no one at ajax misses him.
and the best talents of holland in his ageclass play for feyenoord
well agented by riaola who made paratici believed this guy has skills.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
So old whole holland was mad at this guy for joining us, the media, the tv guys, ajax coach, under 19 nt coach, ajax SD, ajax youth coach, all ajax fans.

We really 'stole' him in their eyes and he is a big talents.
One of the biggest in Holland. It would be a shame if he end up being co owned with some serie B club like vicenza or something (rossi)

he is nothing special
no one at ajax misses him.
and the best talents of holland in his ageclass play for feyenoord
well agented by riaola who made paratici believed this guy has skills.
:shifty: :shifty:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
you have to look those two things differently

I know they were mad then cos they don't like talents to leave holland at early age and they want young players to stay in Holland. Apparently all the big clubs of europe are always at youth games in holland cos everyone knows we have the best youth systems in the world.
The same happen to castagianos, ebicilio, rekik and ake recently and in the past with bruma and van aanholt and with many more which are now playing in the second league in holland. ;)

now about bouy.
I have checked some dutch forums and they say he was not that big of a talent in holland
and feyenoord has way better youth players now a days in everyone eyes
feyenoord produce talent after talent breaking through the first team
ajax youth players are technical skilled just like bouy but aren't mentally ready to play at a higher level.
a few youth players of ajax made they debut this season and they shaked in the knees and making dumb mistakes, while the ones of feyenoord impressed right away and weren't nervous at all. That is why Cruijff was mad at ajax too and wanted to change everything.

Normally the gap between ajax highest youth squad and the first team is very small but now a days it is a huge gap. and that is why I don't think bouy is even close to ready to play in serie a next year. and I don't believe he will be a starter at catania or any other club. Even in serie B he would struggle probably not because of his technical skills but just because he isn't ready at all. But he maybe he proves me wrong but I highly doubt it.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
you have to look those two things differently

I know they were mad then cos they don't like talents to leave holland at early age and they want young players to stay in Holland. Apparently all the big clubs of europe are always at youth games in holland cos everyone knows we have the best youth systems in the world.
The same happen to castagianos, ebicilio, rekik and ake recently and in the past with bruma and van aanholt and with many more which are now playing in the second league in holland. ;)

now about bouy.
I have checked some dutch forums and they say he was not that big of a talent in holland
and feyenoord has way better youth players now a days in everyone eyes
feyenoord produce talent after talent breaking through the first team
ajax youth players are technical skilled just like bouy but aren't mentally ready to play at a higher level.
a few youth players of ajax made they debut this season and they shaked in the knees and making dumb mistakes, while the ones of feyenoord impressed right away and weren't nervous at all. That is why Cruijff was mad at ajax too and wanted to change everything.

Normally the gap between ajax highest youth squad and the first team is very small but now a days it is a huge gap. and that is why I don't think bouy is even close to ready to play in serie a next year. and I don't believe he will be a starter at catania or any other club. Even in serie B he would struggle probably not because of his technical skills but just because he isn't ready at all. But he maybe he proves me wrong but I highly doubt it.
Dutch forums, yet the dutch didnt want to see this guy go out, sounds like the english EPL BS bias I come across daily. They are bound to belittle Bouy's qualities. He may turn out to be a flop but its not like we spent much. Also ajax coach was very disappointed to see buoy go as he admitted they wanted to keep him, so surely he must have had something?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Buoy was/is regarded as the finest talents.

It would be harsh to judge him since he's 18 years old and new to an entirely different league/country. It's bullshit to lable him 'as nothing special' at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)