[OTHER] Other Leagues 2011/2012 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006

Serie B is starting today at 7:45 pm GMT:
Mantova - Triestina
Ascoli - Gallipoli
AlbinoLeffe - Vicenza
Lecce - Ancona
Grosseto - Torino
Sassuolo - Crotone
Padova - Modena
Empoli - Piacenza
Brescia - Cittadella
Salernitana - Frosinone

Streams:
Simulcast - http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=46309&part=sports
Empoli - Piacenza - http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=46967&part=sports

On Monday, 7:45 pm GMT:
Cesena - Reggina

Toro vs Grosseto is definetly the highlight of this round. It'll be interesting to see whether the Tuscan side can live up to last season's performances and be a real threat for the Granata.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I came here to post the same thing. Fucking disgusting.

I generally like Witsel, and I consider him as one of the best Belgian players, but this is waaaay over the limit.

He said he cried during the whole match after his red card, but who cares? Man up, Axel! If you go and break legs with horrible horrible faults like this one, there's no need to cry like a pussy.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Well, I didn't see the entire game, only the highlights, but Standard sure looked like an extremely dirty team. Defour kicking Boussoufa when he couldn't get the ball (not even close) near the end of the game should also have been a straight red imo.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
And the faul that De Camargo made on Polak could and maybe should have also been red.
Polak is also out for +/- 6 months.

I had some respect for Standard, but after yesterday's match, that is gone.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Polak out for +/- 6 months.
Wasilewski out for 10-12 months.

Fuck you Standard. Fucking street thugs. Wasilewski is not a saint either, he loves to play with his elbows, but something like this??

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006

Fuck you Standard. Fucking street thugs. Wasilewski is not a saint either, he loves to play with his elbows, but something like this??
And then Bous was lucky not to get hurt after Defour's kick.
Yes, every Standard fan can be really proud on what their team did yesterday
:inter:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
And the faul that De Camargo made on Polak could and maybe should have also been red.
Polak is also out for +/- 6 months.
Honestly, the Polak incident didn't look that bad, just really bad luck. These kind of challenges happen very often.

Just out of curiosity: are you also an RSCA supporter?

And then Bous was lucky not to get hurt after Defour's kick.
Yes, every Standard fan can be really proud on what their team did yesterday
:inter:
I don't know what's worse: the way Standard played (again: from what I saw in the highlights) or the reactions by Defour & Bolöni. Props to Jovanovic though.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Honestly, the Polak incident didn't look that bad, just really bad luck. These kind of challenges happen very often.
True.
I don't know what's worse: the way Standard played (again: from what I saw in the highlights) or the reactions by Defour & Bolöni. Props to Jovanovic though.
The reactions were surely as bad as the way they played.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
20:45 CET, Stadio Olimpico di Torino​
vs.

Streams:
http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=47104&part=sports
http://www.justin.tv/streamerone_3/popout

TORINO (4-3-1-2): Sereni; Rivalta, Loria, Pratali, Rubin; Loviso, Zanetti, Belingheri; Gasbarroni; Di Michele, Bianchi. A disp.: Calderoni, Colombo, Gorobsov, Coppola, Diana, Vailatti, Comi. All. Colantuono

EMPOLI (4-3-1-2): Bassi; Vinci, Angella, Cupi, Tosto; Musacci, Marianini, Valdifiori, Pasquato; Eder, Saudati. A disp.: Dossena, Gulan, Kokoszka, Vannucchi, Fabbrini, De Giorgio, Coralli. All. Campilongo

Pasquato is starting after having played only two minutes at Piacenza, surprising...

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
About the Witsel situation: Standard representatives, as well as the referee & football authorities, (now) say that Witsel did not intend to hurt Wasilewski. Instead he was going for the ball :crazy:

On the other hand, those same football authorities are pushing for a 2,5 month suspension.

That does not make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)