[OTHER] Other Leagues 2011/2012 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
AIK won which makes me kind of sick to my stomach. I hate them and I hate the fact that Djurgården are doing so bad.

I heard it was crazy down in GBG JCK, did you see anything?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I didn't get anywhere town. I watched the match at home and felt sad. IFK played an excellent first half and did a Juventus in the second. This is not how you win titles. It all went down to one match, play the fucking match.

As for the chaos, it was expected. I heard the police enforced the town with 1000 officers and the area around Gamla Ullevi was totally closed to the public.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Him and Chiellini will hopefully take care of Suarez. We need to be really careful with him, his turning speed etc. will give us headaches I'm afraid.

Jul 15, 2006
Him and Chiellini will hopefully take care of Suarez. We need to be really careful with him, his turning speed etc. will give us headaches I'm afraid.
I know, I'm surprised that he signed a contract extension. It's a clever move by Jol to get that done in the January transfer window. Btw, how old is Bakircioglü? 45?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I know, I didn't think he'd sign that, as there should be plenty of bigger clubs interested.

Kennedy is only 29 :D

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'm watching Ajax - NEC Nijmegen right now, to warm up for the English games tonight.

Keeping an eye on Van der Wiel and Suárez for you boys. ;)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Ok, I should check the line ups or look at the TV before talkin about players... Suárez isn't playing :lol:

I'm well informed.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Come on, he wasn't even able to score against Anderlecht.
He is the only player we need to look out for, the rest are all crap.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Come on, he wasn't even able to score against Anderlecht.
He is the only player we need to look out for, the rest are all crap.
Still, he usually bangs in goals for Ajax and Uruguay. Sure, we should be able to win with ease.. but when you look at the teams we've been losing to lately..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)