Other Leagues 2023-24 (5 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Did anyone follow the Belgian league today?

89': Union Saint-Gilloise are set to be crowned champions.

91': Genk are set to be crowned champions.

94': Toby Alderweireld's last-gasp screamer sees Royal Antwerp win their first league title since 1957.

Madness

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

The end of this game lol. Ryo Miyaichi with the shitty winner.
3rd yokohama goal wasn't bad actually. crazy game indeed with the guests hitting the crossbar in the 96th minute before conceding the winner

also they have their own pep from rakuten:

1686428852029.png

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Now that’s one for the meme reels… :lol:

Just how is that possible at this level for a ST of his caliber and experience is beyond me, even for this washed up version of Icardi that’s simply inexcusable.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad we somehow managed to avoid signing him throughout this last few years thankfully, especially as there were likely some very close calls on a couple of occasions.

Jun 16, 2020
They’re the biggest pussyfags in the world who couldn’t accept that they were getting beaten 3-0 against their biggest rivals, in order to avoid a 6-0 humiliation they decided to throw fireworks on the pitch so the game had to be cancelled and postponed.

How much I dislike that disgusting club. Fuck them

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If you thought that was bad, did you hear what happened to Marseille recently? amazing how pressure from the fans caused the president to 'withdraw' and a half decent manager to resign, only to appoint freaking Gattuso :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Now that’s one for the meme reels… :lol:

Just how is that possible at this level for a ST of his caliber and experience is beyond me, even for this washed up version of Icardi that’s simply inexcusable.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad we somehow managed to avoid signing him throughout this last few years thankfully, especially as there were likely some very close calls on a couple of occasions.
Icardi actually scored the winning goal lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)