Other Leagues 2023-24 (5 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Is this where we post about the coming Club World Cup?

I know its never been super popular but that's about to change, with the $$ being nearly as good as Champions League.

Even missing the recent CL, Juventus is nearly locked in to make the CWC which would mean a very decent payday of 40-50m.

chrome_6wdjcita8o.png

- - - Updated - - -

Barca v Napoli will determine if we lock in 8th place. If Napoli loses, they have no more opportunities to earn points and we lock 8th place in.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
Turkish football is insane. What the hell is going on there, why is there so many tension? @Turk_Bianconero
people of black sea region are a bit ''special''. there is also a backstory for this. in 2011, fenerbahce won the league but caught red handed of match fixing. they did not get any punishment because all the prosecutors involved in the case later turned out to be members of gulenist terrorist organization as they had major power in judiciary as they had in army and tapes they got as evidence declared unlawfully obtained. main reason why they did not get punished was of course that no government would let any of these big clubs get demoted on their watch as fans would not let it slide, unlike italy. trabzonspor finished the league in second spot with same points. this would have been their first championship since 1983, they got furious afterwards, fenerbahce fans kept mocking them, bad blood keep going.

Beating the shit out of people is a valid way to expel your frustration at football results after all.
one would think this is an ending befitting for a.....i's reign of terror.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Pretty interesting Glasgow Derby today. 3-3 draw away at Ibrox isn't such a bad result, but we should have put it to bed in the first half.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Pretty interesting Glasgow Derby today. 3-3 draw away at Ibrox isn't such a bad result, but we should have put it to bed in the first half.
Celtic were all over Rangers first half. Before Clement that would have been an easy Celtic win and probably title advantage. They did well to hang in there several times.

Rest of the game was madness. Matondo seems to have turned into Del Piero in recent games.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Celtic were all over Rangers first half. Before Clement that would have been an easy Celtic win and probably title advantage. They did well to hang in there several times.

Rest of the game was madness. Matondo seems to have turned into Del Piero in recent games.
Yeah was quite eventful! Was my gf's first time watching celtic vs rangers and I hyped it up like fuck before hand so I'm glad it delivered :grin:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
vitesse were hit by an 18 point deduction (and consequently got relegated) because leaked documents proved that abramovich was secretly financing the club lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)