Oscar - AM (Center, Left, Right) - Chelsea F.C. (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Wow, people would take Oscar over Isco !!!!!

Name one thing that Oscar can do better than Isco ? one thing ? and don't give me that tracking back bull$#@!, an AM first job is to create.
Well, for that matter... Oscar is much more of a goal threat than Isco. And that while playing for a more defensive minded team.

OP
RFSK

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
  • Thread Starter #224
    Back from the dead i see!! @Mark we believed from the start! @DAiDEViL you'll get a mention just for fun:D

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    all that is saying to me is what i always suspected, hes average :D
    Maybe, or maybe he's just forced to play in systems that require him to be that Marchisio-kind-of-Average-that-some-people-don't-seem-to-notice. i wonder what happens if he has his creative freedom back like he did in Brazil and for the Seleção/first season at Chelsea.

ffs man Felipão used him as a right holding mid/3rd volante at the world cup.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    I see what you are saying, but a Trequartista should be judged foremost for his offensive input, not how hardworking he is. And i disagree with the posters that are saying Oscar is more suited to our team. We need an Isco type of player more than ever, we have just lost our 2 main creative player in Pirlo and Tevez, we need more than ever someone who can deliver that killer pass, who can elimante 2, 3 players and gives us that edge offensively.
    What you want, is a 3th forward. You want to make this team, far to offensive. The result would be the 3 cm's to work much harder defensively, wich limits them.

Oscar is a cam, who is more profilic then Isco, works MUCH harder then Isco.

Isco is good at going past 3 players when there is alot of space. Oscar is good to free himself when locked up by defenders and then gives a killer pass, or is good to dribble himself to be in that position.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe, or maybe he's just forced to play in systems that require him to be that Marchisio-kind-of-Average-that-some-people-don't-seem-to-notice. i wonder what happens if he has his creative freedom back like he did in Brazil and for the Seleção/first season at Chelsea.

ffs man Felipão used him as a right holding mid/3rd volante at the world cup.
    I was hoping someone would bring up Marchisio for an houre now :D

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    What you want, is a 3th forward. You want to make this team, far to offensive. The result would be the 3 cm's to work much harder defensively, wich limits them.

Oscar is a cam, who is more profilic then Isco, works MUCH harder then Isco.

Isco is good at going past 3 players when there is alot of space. Oscar is good to free himself when locked up by defenders and then gives a killer pass, or is good to dribble himself to be in that position.

- - - Updated - - -

I was hoping someone would bring up Marchisio for an houre now :D
    :D it was bound to happen.

Also people seem to forget how we play with 2 strikers, not one, and how creative Dybala can be.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    I'd take Oscar over Isco tbh as well. I think he suits this Juve more.
    Isco is not for sale unless we have something they want more than Isco. But i agree Isco is used to play with the wide and fanny defences that concede 50goals per year to Ronaldo and Messi. I think it would be easier for Oscar to adapt as the game in Italy is less intense but still solid behind.
    Oh and the biggest difference I think Oscar can be sold or Mourinho isn't that keen to keep him

OP
    RFSK

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
  • Thread Starter #234
    so you called me for no reason? ::hustini2::
    @Lion would -rep you. :D

Lion :cry:
    Just showing some love brethrin! Dont hate:D
    :dule:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying, I'm trying.

- - - Updated - - -

liar!
    Remember if we by some miracle do get him i get to open the player thread and get a free Juve Jersey with his name on it:)

OP
    RFSK

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
  • Thread Starter #237
    you get the pic of me wearing it. :stuckup:

I don't even remember who said he'd give me one. :D
    No you got it all wrong, you said, you would give me the Jersey, i said that i would post pic with me wearing it, remember now?? :D :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)