Oscar - AM (Center, Left, Right) - Chelsea F.C. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I don't see why would Chelsea sell Oscar, unless a stupid 50M offer comes calling.
They've sold Schurrle, De Bruyne and Mata in recent seasons. Oscar is definitely behind Hazard and Willian in the pecking order so I wouldn't be shocked if they were willing to sell him, especially if they sign someone like Arda Turan or Griezmann.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It is a disaster in terms of creativity imho. Man-mark dybala and your only worries are closing pogba down. Playing on the counter with this team might be better.
What is different than man marking Tevez in the same formation? We did fine when that happened.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tevez is miles ahead of Dybala and we had Pirlo
We had Pirlo that people were begging to bench for almost the entire season praying Marchisio would get the regista role because he makes the midfield click better than Pirlo did the last year..

Tevez, when man marked, we still managed to win. I still see the "lack of creativity" argument as valid.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Marotta be like "mercato finished, but if chelsea buys fancy crap, we offer under oscars price and see how it goes"
If we sell our dead weight - which seems to be happening, Obgonna's about to go, Llorente maybe to follow? - i don't think it's as impossible as we thought. Oscar wouldn't go for less than 30M though.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we sell our dead weight - which seems to be happening, Obgonna's about to go, Llorente maybe to follow? - i don't think it's as impossible as we thought. Oscar wouldn't go for less than 30M though.
If we get Oscar this year then next year's mercato will be an absolute breeze. Everything but a Fullback is taken care of. Adding Oscar to the team we will still manage to have a younger team NEXT year than we did last season so we won't be needing a major re-haul of the lineup. Replacing Evra next summer or Licht depending on various factors of course.

From a long term objective it might make more sense to splash the cash (spread over a couple years of course :D) to get Oscar and we have 85% of a lineup that won't change over the course of the next 4-5 season.

Next season: replacement for Buffon, Evra and maybe Licht if his performance continues to slide.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
If we get Oscar this year then next year's mercato will be an absolute breeze. Everything but a Fullback is taken care of. Adding Oscar to the team we will still manage to have a younger team NEXT year than we did last season so we won't be needing a major re-haul of the lineup. Replacing Evra next summer or Licht depending on various factors of course.

From a long term objective it might make more sense to splash the cash (spread over a couple years of course :D) to get Oscar and we have 85% of a lineup that won't change over the course of the next 4-5 season.

Next season: replacement for Buffon, Evra and maybe Licht if his performance continues to slide.
:agree: Pretty much.

While i truly believe in this team i don't think we'll be able to match last season's achievements. It'll be much harder to win both competitions in Italy (We can see both Milan teams are doing well in their mercato choices so far) and being at a final at the CL is not an every year thing, at least not for us YET.

So that means we won't make the same kind of money we did. Meaning we won't spend as much. But i totally agree we won't need to, Beppe did a great job at securing top players really early. Sell the uneeded ones, get one more creative top player and we'd be fine for years to come.

I think there's a reason we bought Neto, he should be Buffon's replacement for the meantime. It's not everyday we can have one of the best gks in history, so we shouldn't expect to find someone on that level.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

Second this!
if we get Oscar now Next year one between Versaljko,Darmian,Widmer and Zappacosta and a Left Back and we're packed. Also Berardi in next year
Too bad Tevez left else it would have been an awesome attack a trio with Tevez-Morata-Dybala and bench with Coman and Zaza.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Second this!
if we get Oscar now Next year one between Versaljko,Darmian,Widmer and Zappacosta and a Left Back and we're packed. Also Berardi in next year
Too bad Tevez left else it would have been an awesome attack a trio with Tevez-Morata-Dybala and bench with Coman and Zaza.
If iscar comes and teams use 4-3-1-2, will berardi accept to come here?
For 2 striker spot, it's too many if we have berard, zaza, morata, mandzukic, dybala, and coman

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
If iscar comes and teams use 4-3-1-2, will berardi accept to come here?
For 2 striker spot, it's too many if we have berard, zaza, morata, mandzukic, dybala, and coman

What's this??? A mixture of the 2 players.

I prefer Dymordukic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)