Oscar - AM (Center, Left, Right) - Chelsea F.C. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
Yeah we need a grinta AM, especially after Pirlo left and we are planning on replacing him with Marchisio as the main DM/DLP. :lol:

And to those who say we need to give more freedom to the other 2. Which two?
(I hope people are not that pathetic as to expect Marchisio/other DM going trequartista?)

- we have Vidal, Sturaro, Pogba and Khedira for those 2 positions. Except Pogba no one is that offensive and Pogba is a top player because he can do both.

Why would we need more grinta, because we have 2 strikers? :stupid:

Mandzukic is Tevez on steroids when it comes to grinta, creativity wise he is non-existent. We still have Morata, Llorente and it seems Zaza all ready to put additional work when asked to, but out of them the only guy that has any creativity is Morata and then again he is best played as 9. Is Dybala less mobile than Tevez? He isn't experienced, but he isn't coming off the plane from Argentina and knows how to work for his team in Seria A.

Just to add - I prefer Isco, can't say which one is the better player and would like either here(Oscar and Isco). The reality is both are not considered top dogs in their respective squads and perhaps won't do that here either. As long as Pogba stays they simply aren't No.10 material.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
Yeah we need a grinta AM, especially after Pirlo left and we are planning on replacing him with Marchisio as the main DM/DLP. :lol:

(I hope people are not that pathetic as to expect Marchisio/other DM going trequartista?)

- we have Vidal, Sturaro, Pogba and Khedira for those 2 positions. Except Pogba no one is that offensive and Pogba is a top player because he can do both.

Mandzukic is Tevez on steroids when it comes to grinta, creativity wise he is non-existent. We still have Morata, Llorente and it seems Zaza all ready to put additional work when asked to, but out of them the only guy that has any creativity is Morata and then again he is best played as 9. Is Dybala less mobile than Tevez? He isn't experienced, but he isn't coming off the plain from Argentina and knows how to work for his team in Seria A.

Just to add - I prefer Isco, can't say which one is the better player and would like either here(Oscar and Isco). The reality is both are not considered top dogs in their respective squads and perhaps won't do that here either. As long as Pogba stays they simply aren't No.10 material.
what is funny about that statement?

Jul 20, 2012
Because Pirlo was all about creativity and Marchisio is all about teamwork. I think its obvious we would lack anything, but 'grinta'.
'
It was obvious all season that Marchisio had contributed more to the team and allowed our team to play alot better than when pirlo was on the side. Their is a reason Allegri wants a trequartista/winger, because he feels like its right to move away from this regista playing system.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Mandzukic is Tevez on steroids when it comes to grinta, creativity wise he is non-existent. We still have Morata, Llorente and it seems Zaza all ready to put additional work when asked to, but out of them the only guy that has any creativity is Morata and then again he is best played as 9. Is Dybala less mobile than Tevez? He isn't experienced, but he isn't coming off the plane from Argentina and knows how to work for his team in Seria A.

have you watched Juventus play ?

Apr 29, 2006
It was obvious all season that Marchisio had contributed more to the team and allowed our team to play alot better than when pirlo was on the side. Their is a reason Allegri wants a trequartista/winger, because he feels like its right to move away from this regista playing system.
And most people started talking about a 'grinta' trequartista like Oscar being the requirement or the prefered option. Something I disagree with.

I see our team having 2 creative outlets next season. 1 is the AM, the other one would be Dybala or Pogba.
If we are going to 4-3-3 then we don't need Oscar/Isco at all I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

have you watched Juventus play ?
No. I only listen to the games on the radio, why?

Jul 20, 2012
And most people started talking about a 'grinta' trequartista like Oscar being the requirement or the prefered option. Something I disagree with.

I see our team having 2 creative outlets next season. 1 is the AM, the other one would be Dybala or Pogba.
If we are going to 4-3-3 then we don't need Oscar/Isco at all I guess.
Our line up lacks creativity, Marchisio does have a good passing range and showed he can have those pirlo passes but besides him we really dont have an idea of what Dybala will show. Dybala is still a risk given we dont know how he will fit into the team. So I still think we need a creative player, and Allegri supposedly wants one also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)