Open Letter to Don Bes (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
How much do keyboards go for these days?? They can't be that expensive.

That's why I'm starting the:

Don Bes this whole lLLlllLL keyboard bullshit is really ****ing annoying trust fund.

We need to get this boy a new keyboard. One that is "spillproof", because I'm not quite sure how his LllLL got stuck, but you can guarantee that with him being a college student, it was probably something highly immoral (and applauded).

All donations can be sent to Padovano's law firm in North Carolina, where the money will be kept safely until we can get Don a decent keyboard.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
He's a college student? What the **** has been stopping him from switching his keyboard around with that of some moron in the dorm??

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
He's a college student? What the **** has been stopping him from switching his keyboard around with that of some moron in the dorm??
Well, put it this way. If he communicates with people in his dorm as much as he communicates with people here onthis forum, then I'm sure that everyone knows about his LLllLLlll problem.

Oh yeah, and don't forget, those "Hello Kitty" stickers he has on his keyboard must be a biatch to remove :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
SHe UsED To DO tHiS aLl ThE TIme wHEn SHe firST sIGNed ON.

I think she got the hint after 50 people were screaming at her to stop.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Yeah, and once a monkey stuck his finger in his asshole, and then smelled it and fell backwards out of the tree. It went around on email. Everybody saw it - funniest thing ever.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
The Monkey was a short little fvker who wore stylish sunglasses and was last seen chasing a pick-pocket, trying to hand him a mobile phone. The pick-pocket took the phone stuck it in his arse, smelled it and fell over backwards out of the coffee bar.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
you know what's even more amazing.

the fact that this thread started two hours ago and don hasn't been on it yet.

Hmmm.....................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)