Open Letter to Don Bes (7 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
The Monkey was a short little fvker
First off that pic is no indication of height...the players were standing straight...others were crouched..secondly, with the distance of certain subjects in relation to the photographer others like taller...you missed of been seducing your sheep on the day that common sense hall passes were handed out at Thomas Cooley :cheesy:

Hey I remember that video...wasn't the monkey wearing a Tacchinardi jersey and playing keeper for his local soccer team :cheesy:

dOn PeSt .... solution to all your problems: next time buy a Mac you cheap bastard :cheesy:

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
don bes, you won't belieVe this but my keyboard is ****ed up too ! i mean eVery time i hit the "V" key it just comes out capital... i'm sorry for not belieVing you, it really is a biatch :sad:
i spilled some soda and graVy on mine last night .... so that could be the problem
sorry hun
i'm gonna buy a new one wheneVer i saVe up some money ....
and sorry guys if the way my V comes out pisses you off, it's not really my fault.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
don bes, you won't belieVe this but my keyboard is ****ed up too ! i mean eVery time i hit the "V" key it just comes out capital... i'm sorry for not belieVing you, it really is a biatch :sad:
i spilled some soda and graVy on mine last night .... so that could be the problem
sorry hun
i'm gonna buy a new one wheneVer i saVe up some money ....
and sorry guys if the way my V comes out pisses you off, it's not really my fault.
Hey Vicky, you know we started to donate money so that we could get a new keyboard for Don :D

If you want, we can start a similar "donation campaign" for you! (75% of all donations to you, 25%- to us!)

Ponimaesh, Golod zamuchal

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
OH SHIT!!!!!!

I JUST SPILLED THE REST OF MY 5TH BOTTLE OF DIET PEPSI ON MY COMPUTER, AND EVERYTHING IS CAPS LOCKED.

DAMN. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
It's oK cause I thinK my graVy Is SprEaDingGgG alLlL oVeR tHe KeYbOard I caN't ContRol it AnyMooOooOooOooOoore

ThX PenDiR, ponimayu , ponimayu i sovsem dazhe ne vozrazhayu :)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
Don's way of typing is not his fault,it may drive us bannanas,but maybe he doesnt want to buy a new keyboard NOW,maybe later(for some reasons) :)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

First off that pic is no indication of height...the players were standing straight...others were crouched..secondly, with the distance of certain subjects in relation to the photographer others like taller...you missed of been seducing your sheep on the day that common sense hall passes were handed out at Thomas Cooley :cheesy:

Hey I remember that video...wasn't the monkey wearing a Tacchinardi jersey and playing keeper for his local soccer team :cheesy:

Do you mean that really is you in that photo??? I just assumed you were joking.

Hey, you know - I have a Tacchinardi jersey and I play 'keeper for a local club . . .
HEY, YOU LITTLE FVKER!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)