Open Letter to Don Bes (2 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Tacchinardi???

Please tell me you were "daring to be different"

When I decided to really be a Juve addict, and not just a casual observer, It was Summer 1994 and a Bianconero revolution was afoot. New names such as Lippi, Moggi, et. al. were being installed. Tacchinardi was the first player purchased, so I feel like I raised him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Macs rule....

No blue screen crash bullsh*t.
No virus worries.
Better resolution that a tv set.
AND ... its cool to be different :stuckup:

Pado: Well I guess we think alike ... I usually don't go for the popular selling jerseys...Ok I'm not a Brocchi jersey buyer but a nice Pirlo jersey is much more unique than a Shevchenko jersey.

By the way, do you still have the Tacchinardi jersey? I'm in need of a door mat :cheesy:

Sergio: I'm also in need a cloth to wash my Vespa....your Dodgers jersey would be great :cheesy:

Pado: I think when you play keeper you should get the pink Chimenti jersey ... that would be spooky :cheesy:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Sergio: I'm also in need a cloth to wash my Vespa....your Dodgers jersey would be great :cheesy:
Oh, you don't mean the "I know its only May but the Dodgers have the best record in baseball" Dodgers, do you??

Funny you should mention it, I happen to be wearing my Shawn Green jersey today.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Nick, I like the Chimenti idea, but none of these silly Americans would have a clue.

Right Serge. When was the last time a pennant was won in May?

Dodgers . . . well . . . they're not good.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
don bes, you won't belieVe this but my keyboard is ****ed up too ! i mean eVery time i hit the "V" key it just comes out capital... i'm sorry for not belieVing you, it really is a biatch :sad:
i spilled some soda and graVy on mine last night .... so that could be the problem
sorry hun
i'm gonna buy a new one wheneVer i saVe up some money ....
and sorry guys if the way my V comes out pisses you off, it's not really my fault.

hey shit happens. why do u only diresct that to me. and i m not bothered

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)