'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (3 Viewers)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
ok, and stop this balkan nationalism propaganda.
in your eyes zlatan is BOSNIAN, not croat. fine. you choose. but zlatan himself feels swedish. any questions? i think he hardly gives a toss what couple of pitiful balkanians think. so better just stop.
DUDE, its not what ZLATAN feels, what we/some/of/us/&/I are saying IS that he is bosnian/croation, its not what he feels he is...

Like this, so i go on holiday to spain, and i like it there, and i sudently(spell) feel like spanish, does that mean IM SPANISH!!! ---> NO!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

yes, he knows that he is 50% bosnian 50 % croatian human beeing, that was born in sweden, and living NOW (thank god) in turin (Italy..) thats how it is..!
Not Croatian FFS!!! :(

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

so if your dog gave birth in the barn where the horses live, you'd consider the puppies as horses then?!

:D
exacly..

like, if i go on holiday, lets say italy, and my girlfriend is pregnet (spell) and the baby comes out while we are in italy, does that then make the baby italian, with albanian parents? ----> Hell NO!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

yes, he knows that he is 50% bosnian 50 % croatian human beeing, that was born in sweden, and living NOW (thank god) in turin (Italy..) thats how it is..!

sounds wonderful to my ears :heart:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

well Z, if i called him 100%bosnian then some of u will say NO FFS he is 50% bosnian/croatian...
Dont listen to anyone else, I'm the one thats right. He's Swedish with BOSNIAN roots, not Croatian!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
No, listen to me.

He's from San Diego, California, and he owns a fish taco stand on venice beach during the off-season.

Moral of the story: Who honestly gives a flying fukk where he's from?? Seriously. Nationalistic pride aside, come on now.

He's Juventini now, and really isn't that all that matters??

Kum-ba-Ya Zlatan, Kum-ba-ya.

Kum-ba-Ya Zlatan, Kum-ba-ya.

(Sorry if I totally butchered that. the words "Sergio" and "Religious" aren't ever found in the same sentence)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
like, if i go on holiday, lets say italy, and my girlfriend is pregnet (spell) and the baby comes out while we are in italy, does that then make the baby italian, with albanian parents? ----> Hell NO!
If the baby is an Italian citizen, then yes, that's the way it is. I cannot comprehend why that is so hard to understand. And since you still haven't given your source for the other quote from you (in my lasy post), I don't think you should speak on behalf of Zlatan.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Moral of the story: Who honestly gives a flying fukk where he's from?? Seriously. Nationalistic pride aside, come on now.

He's Juventini now, and really isn't that all that matters??
The battle I'm "fighting" isn't a nationalistic one, I'm trying to defend and uphold reason. I actually can't believe that someone can debate this.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

If the baby is an Italian citizen, then yes, that's the way it is. I cannot comprehend why that is so hard to understand. And since you still haven't given your source for the other quote from you (in my lasy post), I don't think you should speak on behalf of Zlatan.
OKEY!! hmmmmm, well,

what ur saying is, that, if i go to usa, i become a american citizen then im AMERICAN,? thats what u are saying, but WRONG, then i get tierd of usa, i move to germany, i get germen citizens am i then GERMAN, in your opinion YES, well WRONG again, then i get tierd of german and i move back to denmark, i get danish passport and become danish citizen again, an in your opinion im DANISH, well WORNG AGAIN...

That makes me DANISH/AMERICAN/GERMAN/DANISH human beeing..! CooL!
dont u get it, it depends on your parents, and thats the way it is...! if your MAMA and PAPA is danish, Wherever your born, what ever passport u have, ur still ****ING danish.. thats the way it is DUDE!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
what ur saying is, that, if i go to usa, i become a american citizen then im AMERICAN,? thats what u are saying, but WRONG, then i get tierd of usa, i move to germany, i get germen citizens am i then GERMAN, in your opinion YES, well WRONG again, then i get tierd of german and i move back to denmark, i get danish passport and become danish citizen again, an in your opinion im DANISH, well WORNG AGAIN...
You may not feel an American, but you are, techically. THAT is the point.
That makes me DANISH/AMERICAN/GERMAN/DANISH human beeing..! CooL!
dont u get it, it depends on your parents, and thats the way it is...! if your MAMA and PAPA is danish, Wherever your born, what ever passport u have, ur still ****ING danish.. thats the way it is DUDE!
If that's the case then there actually are no Americans(except the Indians), are there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)