'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (6 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Right, we should have a seperate thread for Zlatan quotes. Let's not forget the all-important "length of Zlatan's stubble" thread, and Zlatan's mother's favourite recipes. Who can forget the "Zlatan's latest brand of hairgel" thread, and the "which knot did Zlatan use in his shoelaces today"....

see my point?
#1) 1 CM
#2) Chicken with Spanish Rice covered in Cliantro Salsa
#3) Nature's essence, extra body
#4) A triple sailor-loop thingy knot.

See, no need to start those threads, you have your answers

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
It was only a thread of Zlatan quotes, whats the problem with that, its much easier to have a thread about one issue, than to browse and 1000 post long thread to find the thing you discussed.
all of his quotes are on the first page of the thread for crying out loud, how hard can it be?
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
See, no need to start those threads, you have your answers
precisely

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Well how hard can it be to let other peoples threads exist?.
why don't you have a look around at the transfer forum for example, and look at how many are closed. If we'd left all of those threads open, do you think this forum would be really cool because you know exactly which thread to look in to find out really specific pieces of information, or do you think it'd be a bloody mess because there's 10 threads on very similar topics? I think the latter

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

why don't you have a look around at the transfer forum for example, and look at how many are closed. If we'd left all of those threads open, do you think this forum would be really cool because you know exactly which thread to look in to find out really specific pieces of information, or do you think it'd be a bloody mess because there's 10 threads on very similar topics? I think the latter
Ok you does a great "job" gary,:dontcare: but theres not that many threads on the player forum so it could be left alone, theres always alot of new Zlatan quotes to add.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Ok you does a great "job" gary,:dontcare:
I'm not here to impress anyone, and if I was trying to seek the praise and admiration of my fellow members, I would have:

1. left every single thread open, since people inevitably become offended when their threads are closed.
2. not become a moderator

my job here is to keep the place as tidy and organised as possible and enforce the rules of the forum, which can be found here:

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/rules.php

8. Thread organization
Each forum carries a short description of the type of topics that are to be discussed in here. Please post your topic in the relevant forum! Also, do not create a new thread for a topic that already has a thread. Post your comments in the existing thread. If you start a new thread about a topic that already has its thread, it may be closed or removed without notice.

We have this rule to organize the threads, so that comments about a specific topic are not spread all over the forums.
If you constantly disrespect these regulations, it will result in a sanction being issued.
but theres not that many threads on the player forum so it could be left alone, theres always alot of new Zlatan quotes to add.
you're right, there's not that many threads in the player talk forum, but if we adopt the attitude of letting everything go until it gets out of control, it'll make the place much messier in the long run. Anyway, the whole point of having threads with specific topics is to put all the talk about a certain subject into one place.

As for the number of new quotes to add, I'm not so sure about that... I have a feeling that the Italian media won't give Zlatan as many opportunities to pull out his witty remarks anyway.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
They got japanese and qatar passports respectively.
Arif, does a PASSPORT change a human's nationalety ?
lets say, i move to japan for about 6 years, i get japanese passport, does that then make me become a JAPANESE ? ---> HELL NO!!!
or this, i move to sweden, and because i got danish passport, i can easyly get swedish passport (i know this) then just because i got a swedish passport, then im sudently(spell) swedish, and not danish anymore??!!

I got Danish passport, AM i DANISH then? --> HELL NO!!!

im from kosova, living in Denmark and thats the same with Zlatan..!

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

I have German passport,I have played for young German basketball NT.
But In my home(as well in Zlatans too) my native language was always primary,my parents have Croatian names so do I(like Zlatans too,Bosnian),my parents always said that we belong to Croatia(capital city Zagreb). My name says: YOU ARE CROAT,NO MATTER WHERE YOU WERE BORNED,NO MATTER FOR WHO DO YOU PLAY SPORT,NO MATTER WHERE DO YOU LIVE!
thank god someone in here knows what im talking about... !

barkuss :thumb:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
Arif, does a PASSPORT change a human's nationalety ?
l
Yes it does, if you exchange one for another. Maybe not at heart, but in the eyes of the world; yes.

If you get dual passports the situation is difficult.

Sep 28, 2002
ok, and stop this balkan nationalism propaganda.
in your eyes zlatan is BOSNIAN, not croat. fine. you choose. but zlatan himself feels swedish. any questions? i think he hardly gives a toss what couple of pitiful balkanians think. so better just stop.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++

So Trez should be considered as Argentinian and not French IMO
so if your dog gave birth in the barn where the horses live, you'd consider the puppies as horses then?!

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)