Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
It's an Italian team, what do you expect? If you want a team that speaks English, check the Premier League. If you want a team that speaks German, check the German League. If you want a team that speaks French, check the Premier League :D
:LOL: yeah dont forget if u wanna hear spanish u could check inter (esp back in cuppers days lol)

meryem_valo

Sep 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
In Sweden you learn three. :undecide:
You mean beside Swedish ?
Thats great !
Here in Morocco, we speak arabic, french, and spannish or english

My dream is to learn italian, swedish and finnish !
But I think thats its not gonna be easy, especially that I have heard that scandinavian langages are really hard !!!!:down:

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Naaa including. Swedish + English + German/Spanish/French.
I intend to speak Swedish + English + French + Spanish + Italian + Chinese before I turn 40. :undecide:

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
And yeah Ive heard Scandinavian languages are really hard to learn. And Finnish and Swedish are two totally different languages.

But Ive also heard its good to know Swedish if you want to know other languages, it will be much easier they say. :)

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
Some can learn languages, others can't. In America, everyone takes a Spanish class and then after 4 years, they can even order a cerveza. I know how to speak Italian, German, Farsi and English(Duh!), but that is only because I learned them naturally.

I'm actually kind of surprised no one, but Zlatan and Appiah, can speak Engilsh. I know that Nedved speaks Italian, he sounds like he's got a frog in his throat all the time!:D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
in the UK we all take French and German until 14, then you choose either one to learn, despite I have been learning French for about 8 years, and German for 5. I can barely speak either, although I can speak Italian, and English.

Gray...brilliant. About if you want a team that speaks French!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
And yeah Ive heard Scandinavian languages are really hard to learn. And Finnish and Swedish are two totally different languages.
Depends on where you're from. Once you speak a Scandinavian language, learning another one is very easy. Finnish excluded, that's from a whole different language group.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Depends on where you're from. Once you speak a Scandinavian language, learning another one is very easy. Finnish excluded, that's from a whole different language group.
Did you know that Hungarian and FInnish are from the same language group? Only two languages in that group.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
in the UK we all take French and German until 14, then you choose either one to learn, despite I have been learning French for about 8 years, and German for 5. I can barely speak either, although I can speak Italian, and English.

Gray...brilliant. About if you want a team that speaks French!
ROund here we learn English in primary and secondary school, and another langauge in Secondary school. I've got German. I've also learned (altho there's only one sentance I can say) Arabic, and I know Swedish, having lived there.

jakobg

Sep 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Did you know that Hungarian and FInnish are from the same language group? Only two languages in that group.
Are you sure? I thought Turkish came from the same 'family' as well?

(Mostly because I speak Finnish (second language) and met a girl from Turkey who told me so. I didn't have a clue.)

la_dynamite86

Sep 24, 2004
Here in Austria you have to learn English and then you can choose any language you want. French is usually the second option. But you can learn other languages as well. I for example speak English, French, Russian, Bosnian (because of my origins) and German. I'm also learning Latin, but that's not a spoken language.
Hungarian, Slowenian and Czech are becoming more and more important in economy and therefore many young people have started learning these languages. There's a great variety here! You have everything! :) But that's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)