Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++

Frankly, that's the dumbest sh1t I've ever heard, man. Own goals and penalties are the worst way to win games.

It's not enough to fill the bloody trophy cabinet with some stupid trophy. It's more important to show the world that Juve is a much better than any team out there. We were very close in 2002-03, we are now there in 2004!

Noi Siamo Meglio Di Loro!!!
So if we won the Champions' League Final because of an own goal you would be disapointed? Even winning the Final because of a penalty, or penalty kicks? The club to win the Champions' League is the best team in Europe, is it not? Like I said many times before, I am perfectly happy with winning on 1-0 scorelines.

If you do not agree, go support Arsenal or Barcelona if you want a team who plays with the most style.

And btw I was being sarcastic. Is it that difficult to tell?

Buy on AliExpress.com

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

So if we won the Champions' League Final because of an own goal you would be disapointed? Even winning the Final because of a penalty, or penalty kicks? The club to win the Champions' League is the best team in Europe, is it not? Like I said many times before, I am perfectly happy with winning on 1-0 scorelines.

If you do not agree, go support Arsenal or Barcelona if you want a team who plays with the most style.

And btw I was being sarcastic. Is it that difficult to tell?
My Friend, Juve always have played with style. We don't win games off of lucky bounces or bad penalties. We win matches with Buffon's incredible saves, Zlatan's dribbling, Nedved's bomber shots, etc... Barcelona and Arsenal play some wonderful football, but when it comes to play a total match, there heads get stuck in the clouds.

Personally, I would hate to win the CL with a penalty shoot out or own goal. If Juve won the final thanks to a player's misfortune or loose foul in the box, I would not be impressed. People are right now lamenting this last loss as a lucky fluke because of referee errors and bad deflection. Is that how you would want Juve to win a match? Football is an art, if you want to see a 1-0 scoreline with no substance, go watch baseball. You'll find a lot of boring statistics and ERRORS there.

And ya, it's a bit difficult to detect sarcasm when u use absolutely no smiles. I'm not a mood reader.:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++
My Friend, Juve always have played with style. We don't win games off of lucky bounces or bad penalties. We win matches with Buffon's incredible saves, Zlatan's dribbling, Nedved's bomber shots, etc... Barcelona and Arsenal play some wonderful football, but when it comes to play a total match, there heads get stuck in the clouds.

Personally, I would hate to win the CL with a penalty shoot out or own goal. If Juve won the final thanks to a player's misfortune or loose foul in the box, I would not be impressed. People are right now lamenting this last loss as a lucky fluke because of referee errors and bad deflection. Is that how you would want Juve to win a match? Football is an art, if you want to see a 1-0 scoreline with no substance, go watch baseball. You'll find a lot of boring statistics and ERRORS there.

And ya, it's a bit difficult to detect sarcasm when u use absolutely no smiles. I'm not a mood reader.:D
I don't think Andy was saying that he'd prefer to win with a 1-0 scoreline than play entertaining football, but are you saying that you wouldn't be jumping up and down in joy if we won the CL on penalties, or with a last minute own goal? I know I wouldn't give a damn

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I don't think Andy was saying that he'd prefer to win with a 1-0 scoreline than play entertaining football, but are you saying that you wouldn't be jumping up and down in joy if we won the CL on penalties, or with a last minute own goal? I know I wouldn't give a damn
Finally somebody can read and interpret. Thank you Graham.

Yeah LaPrima I insist Juve must kick the ball around hap-hazardly and dive all over the box in an attempt to win penalty kicks. :rolleyes:

Oh course I want Juve to win with "style", and take control of every match they play. But a true fan will be happy with what our club achieves, even if that means winning the Champions' League on PK's. Yes, football is an art, even with the most spectacular defensive displays.

And how dare you associate me with such a horrid sport...

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
:rofl:
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Finally somebody can read and interpret. Thank you Graham.

Yeah LaPrima I insist Juve must kick the ball around hap-hazardly and dive all over the box in an attempt to win penalty kicks. :rolleyes:

Oh course I want Juve to win with "style", and take control of every match they play. But a true fan will be happy with what our club achieves, even if that means winning the Champions' League on PK's. Yes, football is an art, even with the most spectacular defensive displays.
Ok, my bad, I thought that that was the ONLY way you would want it. It's only because of how you were insisting that everyone who like style football should go become a fan of Barca and ARSE nal. I sometimes force people to watch Juve play and they sit in awe as they watch the crazy fast one touch passing and coordination we have.

And how dare you associate me with such a horrid sport...
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Meaning that we have been wining all this last ten years with mere lack of style?
More probably is that you dont like our style. We always been the purest representative of the italian style of football. Strong defensive, very tachtical, slowing the tempos, breaking the game when needed, etc. Thats our style, liked or not.
If you like more "classy", exciting football, then go and suuport Barsa or Arsenal...

With all due respect, maybe Juve is not for you....:cool:.....
this is the point i am trying to make.... instead of hoping our team to play like arsenal, barca or real madrid, why dont we all appretiate our own style... by then u will see that our team is actually playing with style and other who lack them ;)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I found this article in sports.it about Zlatan, but its on italian, can someone translated it please?

Zlatan, il tipo "strano" della Serie A

Arsene Wenger, quattro anni fa, gli mandò a casa una lettera con un invito �Vieni a giocare all�Arsenal�. Nel pacchetto c�era una maglia dei Gunners numero 9 con su stampato la dicitura �Zlatan�.

A quei tempi, l�attuale attaccante della Juve aveva 19 anni e giocava nel Malmoe, squadra della A svedese, da ben 6 anni. Zlatan rifiutò e disse: �Avrò più avanti la mia grande occasione�.

A quei tempi diceva di sognare di giocare �per il Barcellona o per il Real� ma di tifare per �l�Inter. Sogno San Siro�. Poi fu Ajax e quindi la Juve.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic, origini slave ma passaporto svedese, è nato il 3 ottobre 1981 come l�ex meteora juventina scandinava Andreas Isaksson.

Il suo sport preferito, e praticato assieme al calcio, è il taekwondo e si capisce, quindi, il perché del gol-miracolo realizzato in Svezia-Italia a Euro 2004: un tacco-rovesciata �stile arte marziale� dritta nel sette della porta difesa da Buffon, suo futuro compagno di squadra.

Il nuovo protagonista della Serie A divenne famoso in Svezia all�età di 10 anni quando era Pulcino del Balkan: in 45 minuti segnò 8 gol. Una cosa sensazionale di cui parlò tutta la Svezia. A 13 anni, il Malmoe gli offrì un contratto da professionista che si concretizzò, però, soltanto al compiere dei 16 anni.

E fu proprio al primo anno di massima divisione che fece capire il suo carattere: in campo da 50� chiamò il suo allenatore: �Sostituiscimi, sto giocando da schifo�.

I migliori amici di Zlatan sono Cristian Chivu, Nikos Machlas, Joey Didulica e Mido. Due romanisti, quindi, mentre un ex romanista è il suo peggior nemico, il norvegese John Carew. "Quello che Carew è capace di fare con un pallone, io lo posso fare con un�arancia�.

�Ibra� è davvero un tipo particolare. Il suo carattere � fino al suo arrivo alla Juve � era considerato difficile, sconstante. Alto 1m92, 84kg di peso, porta il 47 di scarpa: nessuno scherzo della natura ma tanti problemi con le calzature prodotte in serie. Lui se le fa costruire su misura.

Il suo carattere è particolare: è un tipo con cui si litiga oppure si scherza fino a notte fonda. Uno che l�italiano lo sta studiando di notte dopo aver trascorso le sue �sere brave� con la fidanzata nella pizzeria di Ciro Ferrara a suon di �Quatro Steghioni� e �Magarita�.

A Torino ha comprato casa � una villa ai piedi dei colli torinesi -, lui alla Juve ci vuole rimanere a lungo. Sino ad ora ha legato particolarmente con Stephen Appiah: merito dell�inglese, unica lingua che sa parlare bene a parte lo svedese.

In garage, �Zlatanio� � come lo chiamano nello spogliatoio � ha una Porsche Turbo una Ferrari 360 e una BMW X5, tanto per non farsi mancare nulla. Il film preferito è �Il Gladiatore� mentre il libro che ha sul comodino che legge e rilegge è �Robinson Crusoe� che come lui è un �naufrago� che finalmente � forse � è approdato alla sua Isola Felice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)