Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Meaning that we need to score two or more goals to have style or what ????

IMO, what relays here is a peculiar concept about "Style" and also the meaning of that term applied to the game of football. For me, football team style is a consequence of the tachtical systems, strategy and dessitions of the coach applied to the characteristics, performance and skills of the players.
That sounds like a pretty vague definition of style to me. All factors considered though, there's no way you can say we had style against Bayern.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Eaglesnake,that sounds more like a definition of a game plan than style.

no tactical system or strategy can define how a team fulfills the requirements set by the coach.you could give two teams the exact same tactics and strategy and they would most certainly do it differently.

as far as i'm concerned juve rate pretty low on style.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
oh come on,who doesn't want juve to win with style.
i certainly cant speak for everyone, but i see right now juventus is playing footballl juventus style.... not Arsenal style..not real madrid style ..nor Barcelona style... we have been playing football this style for years.... and i dont want us to change... i think it as a unique attribute that differs Juventus from other clubs.. its her identity..... u see... i dont watch Juve for entertainment , style or glamour... i see Juventus for passion... the grind of effort for victory.... for entertaiment i would see English Premier League... even then i would have more fire in my belly to see small teams defending a 1-0 lead agains Man U or Chelsea doing their 1-0s compare to Arsenal steamrolling their opponents ....

i dunno if i get my points across.. i just cant help thinking a Juve fan whose heart still unfullfilled when Juve wins.....:)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
you are mistaken.i am satisfied,in fact i am very happy with the way things have gone this season.

my point is,everybody would want their team to play more classy,exciting football.

at least i would.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I'm so happy that Zlatan, my fellow countryman has joined My favourite club! Now they show every Zlatan match in sweden! so HAPPY!! Juventus fever! But all th swedes are so much for english and spanish football and they all say Juve play boring. BUt ive followed Serie A in many years so im used to it. I'm so HAPPY!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i rather juventus juventus win with passion then play with style....

how do u define style anyway?.. how much u are entertained? how many player dribbled per game? goal celebration?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
To begin with we would be more stylish if we didn't need that many fouls. Furthermore it would be nice to score some nice goals (which we finally started doing against Chievo).

And with style I also mean not getting stupid red cards or headbutting people, ey Zlatan.

meryem_valo

Sep 22, 2004
Oh my god, Zlatan's goal this evening against Reginna was GREAT !!!!
His 2nd goal too...and to be honest I still dont understand why the referee refused it ...

Well, its really sad to see that we have lose our 1rst match of the season, but Im sure that we will win against Fiorentina on wednesday and that Zlatan will score :)

This guy is really improving match after match and thats super! :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
To begin with we would be more stylish if we didn't need that many fouls. Furthermore it would be nice to score some nice goals (which we finally started doing against Chievo).

And with style I also mean not getting stupid red cards or headbutting people, ey Zlatan.
Frankly I don't care if all the goals we score come from the penalty spot. Moreover, I don't even care if all the goals that go down on the scoresheet for Juventus are own goals. All I care about is the Club winning games on the domestic and European front, filling up the trophy case as quickly as possible. If I wanted to support a club who plays pretty football, but doesnt win jack squat abroad, I'd become an Arsenal supporter.

If red cards could possibly help our cause in any way, amonito-it-up guys.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I think Zlatan has come a long way in developing in Serie A, now just the details left, to pass the ball faster and move more. He must be active in the penaly area too ;)

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Frankly I don't care if all the goals we score come from the penalty spot. Moreover, I don't even care if all the goals that go down on the scoresheet for Juventus are own goals. All I care about is the Club winning games on the domestic and European front, filling up the trophy case as quickly as possible. If I wanted to support a club who plays pretty football, but doesnt win jack squat abroad, I'd become an Arsenal supporter.

If red cards could possibly help our cause in any way, amonito-it-up guys.
Frankly, that's the dumbest sh1t I've ever heard, man. Own goals and penalties are the worst way to win games.

It's not enough to fill the bloody trophy cabinet with some stupid trophy. It's more important to show the world that Juve is a much better than any team out there. We were very close in 2002-03, we are now there in 2004!

Noi Siamo Meglio Di Loro!!!

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
this style you speak of is a mere lack of it,i'm afraid:)
Meaning that we have been wining all this last ten years with mere lack of style?
More probably is that you dont like our style. We always been the purest representative of the italian style of football. Strong defensive, very tachtical, slowing the tempos, breaking the game when needed, etc. Thats our style, liked or not.
If you like more "classy", exciting football, then go and suuport Barsa or Arsenal...

With all due respect, maybe Juve is not for you....:cool:.....

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by meryem_valo ] ++
His 2nd goal too...and to be honest I still dont understand why the referee refused it ...

because it was a foul. ;)

btw, it's good to see zlatan scoring. he's starting to settle to italian style of play.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
now that we are on style...

yeah,style is good.
but winning it's even better.
when you have them both,you are god.

but for juve,even just having the winning,it's enough to be gods.

btw,i'm glad that zlatan scored the goal,i am sorry he couldn't score more and save us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)