Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
I found this article in sports.it about Zlatan, but its on italian, can someone translated it please?

Zlatan, il tipo "strano" della Serie A

Arsene Wenger, quattro anni fa, gli mandò a casa una lettera con un invito �Vieni a giocare all�Arsenal�. Nel pacchetto c�era una maglia dei Gunners numero 9 con su stampato la dicitura �Zlatan�.

A quei tempi, l�attuale attaccante della Juve aveva 19 anni e giocava nel Malmoe, squadra della A svedese, da ben 6 anni. Zlatan rifiutò e disse: �Avrò più avanti la mia grande occasione�.

A quei tempi diceva di sognare di giocare �per il Barcellona o per il Real� ma di tifare per �l�Inter. Sogno San Siro�. Poi fu Ajax e quindi la Juve.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic, origini slave ma passaporto svedese, è nato il 3 ottobre 1981 come l�ex meteora juventina scandinava Andreas Isaksson.

Il suo sport preferito, e praticato assieme al calcio, è il taekwondo e si capisce, quindi, il perché del gol-miracolo realizzato in Svezia-Italia a Euro 2004: un tacco-rovesciata �stile arte marziale� dritta nel sette della porta difesa da Buffon, suo futuro compagno di squadra.

Il nuovo protagonista della Serie A divenne famoso in Svezia all�età di 10 anni quando era Pulcino del Balkan: in 45 minuti segnò 8 gol. Una cosa sensazionale di cui parlò tutta la Svezia. A 13 anni, il Malmoe gli offrì un contratto da professionista che si concretizzò, però, soltanto al compiere dei 16 anni.

E fu proprio al primo anno di massima divisione che fece capire il suo carattere: in campo da 50� chiamò il suo allenatore: �Sostituiscimi, sto giocando da schifo�.

I migliori amici di Zlatan sono Cristian Chivu, Nikos Machlas, Joey Didulica e Mido. Due romanisti, quindi, mentre un ex romanista è il suo peggior nemico, il norvegese John Carew. "Quello che Carew è capace di fare con un pallone, io lo posso fare con un�arancia�.

�Ibra� è davvero un tipo particolare. Il suo carattere � fino al suo arrivo alla Juve � era considerato difficile, sconstante. Alto 1m92, 84kg di peso, porta il 47 di scarpa: nessuno scherzo della natura ma tanti problemi con le calzature prodotte in serie. Lui se le fa costruire su misura.

Il suo carattere è particolare: è un tipo con cui si litiga oppure si scherza fino a notte fonda. Uno che l�italiano lo sta studiando di notte dopo aver trascorso le sue �sere brave� con la fidanzata nella pizzeria di Ciro Ferrara a suon di �Quatro Steghioni� e �Magarita�.

A Torino ha comprato casa � una villa ai piedi dei colli torinesi -, lui alla Juve ci vuole rimanere a lungo. Sino ad ora ha legato particolarmente con Stephen Appiah: merito dell�inglese, unica lingua che sa parlare bene a parte lo svedese.

In garage, �Zlatanio� � come lo chiamano nello spogliatoio � ha una Porsche Turbo una Ferrari 360 e una BMW X5, tanto per non farsi mancare nulla. Il film preferito è �Il Gladiatore� mentre il libro che ha sul comodino che legge e rilegge è �Robinson Crusoe� che come lui è un �naufrago� che finalmente � forse � è approdato alla sua Isola Felice
It basically says that Arsene Wenger sent Zlatan a letter to his house asking him to play at Arsenal, along with a Gunners shirt with "Zlatan" and the number 9 printed on the back.

He was 19 at the time and was in his 6th year playing for Malmo! Zlatan refused Wenger's offer. At first he claimed that it was his dream to play for Barcelona or Real, but that he was a fan of Inter.

There's a bit of Zlatan's biography, then the article goes onto say that his favourite sport, which he combines with football, is taekwondo! :D He demonstrated his ability in Euro 2004 with his martial arts - style backheel goal that went past a helpless Buffon, who was to be his future teammate.

Biography, biography :blah:

The better friends of Zlatan are Cristian Chivu, Nikos Machlas, Joey Didulica and Mido.

Height 1m92, 84kg, with a size 47 shoe. Zlatan says he has problems with finding shoes to fit him, and has his shoes custom made.

He's a special character, the type who can argue and quarrel into the night. He bought a villa in Turin, and he wants to remain there for a long time. Zlatan has bonded especially well with Stephan Appiah, who is the sole member of the Juve squad who can speak his native tongue Swedish :eek:

Zlatan treats his garage like a changing room. He has a Porsche, and "If I get upset" a Ferrari 360 and a BMW X5. His favourite film is Gladiator, and the book that he enjoys is Robinson Crusoe, which he likes because the main character lands on a 'Happy Island'

Buy on AliExpress.com

timeover

Nov 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

There's a bit of Zlatan's biography, then the article goes onto say that his favourite sport, which he combines with football, is taekwondo! :D He demonstrated his ability in Euro 2004 with his martial arts - style backheel goal that went past a helpless Buffon, who was to be his future teammate.

taekwondo is so useful:D

jakobg

Sep 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++. Zlatan has bonded especially well with Stephan Appiah, who is the sole member of the Juve squad who can speak his native tongue Swedish :eek:
Appiah speaks Swedish??? Do you know where he learned that?

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jakobg ] ++

Appiah speaks Swedish??? Do you know where he learned that?
I think he translated that part incorrectly. It should say that he is friends with Appiah for the fact that he is the only one who can speak English, one of the languages of that Zlatan speaks well, apart from his native tongue.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++

I think he translated that part incorrectly. It should say that he is friends with Appiah for the fact that he is the only one who can speak English, one of the languages of that Zlatan speaks well, apart from his native tongue.
that sound more realstic lool appiah swedish hmm why the hell would he be speaking swedish, unless he played in sweden back in his day :confused:
@espectro: :groan: yeah he was which always was wat pissed me off, i though that back then that it was impossible to see him in a juve shirt but oh well time changes look where he is now :D

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

LaPrima you must have the worst graphic card on your computer, because it looks much better on PS2.
I got a 256mb Radeon. It's crappy quality only because I had about 4 torrents running at the same time as I was playing and I had to resize the pic frrom a PRINT SCREEN copy. If you know how to make it any better, let me know....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Sorry, I totally screwed that up :wallbang: Gimme a break, it was 3am :) I somehow skipped over the word "inglese", and when I read the sentence that Appiah speaks Swedish, I was so shocked that I just typed it out without considering the validity of it :D

Oct 1, 2002

I got a 256mb Radeon. It's crappy quality only because I had about 4 torrents running at the same time as I was playing and I had to resize the pic frrom a PRINT SCREEN copy. If you know how to make it any better, let me know....
try enabling the Anistropic Filtering and AntiAliasing.Play with a higher resolution. and of course set any graphic setting in the game to high. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Having torrents running shouldn't have anything to do with it, and a 256MB Radeon should be easily enough to run Fifa 2005 at highest quality. Try cranking your graphics settings up as Alucard said. Even if you Print Screen it, the image should be exactly as you see it on your monitor during the game. The only thing I can suggest if you don't want to lose detail is to save the file as a .BMP instead of a JPG, but nobody in their right mind would download a .BMP because they're huge

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Woa that can't be right. :undecide:
If only one speaks English, I'm supporting a very stupid team.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It's an Italian team, what do you expect? If you want a team that speaks English, check the Premier League. If you want a team that speaks German, check the German League. If you want a team that speaks French, check the Premier League :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
It's an Italian team, what do you expect? If you want a team that speaks English, check the Premier League. If you want a team that speaks German, check the German League. If you want a team that speaks French, check the Premier League :D
good one gray:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)