Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meryem_valo

Sep 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Depends on where you're from. Once you speak a Scandinavian language, learning another one is very easy. Finnish excluded, that's from a whole different language group.
Sorry for the stupid question, but what is the name of the langage that is spoken in Iceland ?
Is it really close to the scandinavians langages (finnish excluded I mean :)) ?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Icelandic? :)
No need to say it sarcastically, gray.

I dont get how you can all speak so many languages.

I only speak 2, and thats basically cause I had too, my mum speaks Italian more then English and I live in the UK. So I didnt have a choice but to pick it up!

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I got this from a magazine so I cant post the website I got it from.

In this magazine, it had an interview with Zlatan's former headteacher, and it said that she though that 'things could of gone very wrong if it hadnt of been for football'.

There were also many things in it that Zlatan had done in his past. As I dont have the magazine with me, I can only recall one of them. It was how Zlatan caused 'havok' at a Malmo Airport when he asked a guard, if he had found his gun.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
No, but from what I read in that article, that is the kind of things he would of done.

Basically his headteacher was saying things like, he would of been in jail or dead, if it wasnt for football. It also said things like he was the 'no1 bully in his school'.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
True, he is like 6 foot something!

Which is a thing he is amazing technical for such a tall player.

Although in the Florentina game, I though that he kept doing tricks too many times

jakobg

Sep 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
It also said things like he was the 'no1 bully in his school'.
Actually, he was more a joker who did stuff before thinking of the consequenses. He wasn't really the kind of bully who hit people and stuff like that. (Although he seems like the kind of guy who could well have been in a couple of fight in his youth...)

This is from all the thousands of Swedish Zlatan related interviews I've read through the years.

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
You guy's know those FIFA 2005 pics of Zlatan I posted.

I made those pics from my comp, but I am finding it in a few other forums.

WHO IN HERE IS IN THE 100% ZLATAN Forum?:D

I should have COPYWRITTED those or given them a watermark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)