Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meryem_valo

Sep 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++
You guy's know those FIFA 2005 pics of Zlatan I posted.

I made those pics from my comp, but I am finding it in a few other forums.

WHO IN HERE IS IN THE 100% ZLATAN Forum?:D

I should have COPYWRITTED those or given them a watermark.

I'm the girl who has posted them there :embarass: :embarass: :embarass:
I'm really sorry if I forgot to put your copyright !!! :down:

But I've just wrote in topic "Zlatan in FIFA 2005 Video Game" that the screenshot have been made by you !

Here is the link if you wanna be sure:
http://zlatan.proboards3.com/index.cgi?board=pics&action=display&num=1099938674

I really hope that now everything is ok ! ;)
Sorry again !!!

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by meryem_valo ] ++

I'm the girl who has posted them there :embarass: :embarass: :embarass:
I'm really sorry if I forgot to put your copyright !!! :down:

But I've just wrote in topic "Zlatan in FIFA 2005 Video Game" that the screenshot have been made by you !

Here is the link if you wanna be sure:
http://zlatan.proboards3.com/index.cgi?board=pics&action=display&num=1099938674

I really hope that now everything is ok ! ;)
Sorry again !!!
Hey,don't worry about. I thought it was kinda cool that someone would take my pics and post it on other websites. I sometimes go to that website as well as Zlatan-8m for pics and movies. You ladies are absolutely crazy about him. I, on the other hand, am kind of like his evil twin who didn't get to play pro football. I'm just another envious bastard:fero:! :cheesy:

If you need anymore FIFA pics let me know!

meryem_valo

Sep 22, 2004
It's really cool to see that you aren't angry at me :cheesy: :cheesy:
I'm relieved :D :D

You ladies are absolutely crazy about him.
Yes you are right :D
We always wanna know everything about him :)
Thats why I posted your screenshots on the Zlatan forum...
I was sure that all his fans would be curious to see how he looks like in the FIFA video game :)

la_dynamite86

Sep 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by meryem_valo ] ++

Yes you are right :D
We always wanna know everything about him :)
Thats why I posted your screenshots on the Zlatan forum...
I was sure that all his fans would be curious to see how he looks like in the FIFA video game :)
I take a look at the fanpage where that forum can be found frequently and in my view it's the best zlatan-fansite at the moment! I really like it...I also noticed that the number of Zlatan-fans increased enormously! It's the same here in the Juventuz-forum. Indeed, Zlatan is a real phenomenon! :cool:

Sep 5, 2004
You guy's know those FIFA 2005 pics of Zlatan I posted.

I made those pics from my comp, but I am finding it in a few other forums.

I should have COPYWRITTED those or given them a watermark.

I am ;) hihi it's my forum i'm glad you use the forum :)

t e r e s a

Sep 5, 2004

I think he translated that part incorrectly. It should say that he is friends with Appiah for the fact that he is the only one who can speak English, one of the languages of that Zlatan speaks well, apart from his native tongue.
Is Appiah the only one who can speak english:confused:
I've heard Zlatan speak Swedish (of course :)) Bosnian (of course :)), English haha also of course and i've heard him speaking Dutch which was one of the funniest moments ever!! Haha i'm a foreigner living in Holland and my Dutch is not so gr8 so when I heard Zlatan I thought wow mine is not so bad!! (btw I have a video of him speaking dutch if you add me to msn I can send it to you for those interested) also tonight i taped del piero on the mtv awards :D i can send that too ;))

gray

Apr 22, 2003
SHOCKING NEWS!!!

Inter to sign new Zlatan

Internazionale have swooped for Swedish teenager Goran Slavkovski, dubbed the 'new Zlatan Ibrahimovic'.

The 15-year-old has bagged over 200 goals for Malmo's youth teams, and impressed Inter during a one week trial with the club.

He has now signed a three-year deal, with an option to extend it by a further two, although his agent Jozo Palac was quick to play down comparisons with Juventus star Ibrahimovic.

"It is not fair to compare the two," Palac told Sportbladet. "But you can say that Zlatan is more of a dribbler.

"Goran shoots well with both feet and scores more goals than Zlatan, he is a true striker, dangerous in the area."

Slavkovski is looking forward to the move and is looking to progress his way in time into Inter's senior set-up.

"It went well when I was there," he stated. "I played with guys who were two years older and scored some goals.

"First of all, I need to get into the play. Then, I will educate myself as a player and in a few years, I will aim for the A side."

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I wouldn't worry about this or call this SHOCKING news.

1) He's still young. He has a lot to prove. How many "next Maradona's" have made the headlines then disappeared?!
2) It's Inter he's joining. He's making the above point harder for himself.
3) It's not like juve'd buy him anyways.

I say, good luck to him.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Hehe I read about this in GP, GöteborgsPosten. A newspaper in Gothenburg ;)
He says Zlatan is my idol.

Sep 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
SHOCKING NEWS!!!

Inter to sign new Zlatan

Internazionale have swooped for Swedish teenager Goran Slavkovski, dubbed the 'new Zlatan Ibrahimovic'.

The 15-year-old has bagged over 200 goals for Malmo's youth teams, and impressed Inter during a one week trial with the club.

He has now signed a three-year deal, with an option to extend it by a further two, although his agent Jozo Palac was quick to play down comparisons with Juventus star Ibrahimovic.

"It is not fair to compare the two," Palac told Sportbladet. "But you can say that Zlatan is more of a dribbler.

"Goran shoots well with both feet and scores more goals than Zlatan, he is a true striker, dangerous in the area."

Slavkovski is looking forward to the move and is looking to progress his way in time into Inter's senior set-up.

"It went well when I was there," he stated. "I played with guys who were two years older and scored some goals.

"First of all, I need to get into the play. Then, I will educate myself as a player and in a few years, I will aim for the A side."
hi,

could you tell me where you found the article please?
thanX
t e r e s a

meryem_valo

Sep 22, 2004
It was Capello's choice .... I think that he wanted to make play the players that are usually on the bench ....
Unfortunatly we lost :( :(

A lot of players didnt play, for example: Del Piero, Cannnavaro, Zambrotta, Emerson, Buffon ...whereas Kapo, Olivera, Ferrara, Legrotagglie were on the field ....

So dont worry, he's not injured or ill :)
and I'm sure that he will make a great match against Inter !!! I really hope that he will score!!!!

Aug 26, 2003
Ibra: No mercy for Inter Sunday 21 November, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has every intention of increasing his Serie A tally when Juve travel to Inter in next weekend’s big game at the San Siro.

“I am sorry for Inter, but next Sunday we are going to the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza in order to win,” said the Swede who has already netted five League goals.

The Nerazzurri are the only Italian side to remain unbeaten this season, but have drawn their last five domestic ties and another setback would all but rule them out of the Scudetto race.

“Our mentality means trying to win wherever we go and against any opponent,” continued the former Ajax star. “If we lose, then that’s fair enough, but at least we give it our all. Inter have great champions who can change a game at any moment and with a couple of victories they could get back into the race.”

On Friday evening the Bianconeri were defeated 2-0 at Atalanta in the Coppa Italia, though most of their top stars were on the bench. Pavel Nedved picked up an ankle injury and could miss Tuesday’s Champions’ League clash with Ajax.

Ibrahimovic is also in the spotlight after making the shortlist for the Balon d’Or, though the Euro 2004 star has no illusions.

“There is time for me as I am still young,” said the 23-year-old. “I am happy that the Swedish Player of the Year award went to Henrik Larsson, as he really did deserve it. As for the European version, I think Andriy Shevchenko will win, though I’d be happy for Ronaldinho or Thierry Henry to get it.”

Meanwhile, Manchester United hitman Ruud van Nistelrooy has also given his opinion on the France Football trophy. “I would give it to Marcos Cafu,” said the Dutchman in an interview with RAI programme ‘Dribbling’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)