Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Zlatan said I wasnt thinking of Italy, meaning he was wanting to go to Spain or England. Just I dont remember any reports saying of any interest from any top clubs in those countries.

Roma also reportedly made a bid for him also, 12m if I remember. But even if he choose Juve over us, it just meant the player in my opinon is better Mido could join us, thats if the reports we're true!

erado

Nov 2, 2004
:LOL: come on, Zlatan is a better player both in Dutch league and SerieA... where Mido cant even get into the starting up now... I tot its pretty much obvious that there isnt a need for explanation ;)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
You know, people tend to say that 'Its not even worth the fight' that tends to mean they cant think of an argument.
Mido was benched in Dutch league because of Zlatan... And now he is also benched in Roma wich has a weaker team than Juve...

Zlatan was always ajax' first choice... Now he is in Juve, and guess what! He is no benchwarmer like Mido.

Zlatan is superior to Mido! 99 out of 100 who knows atleast little to football would prefer Zlatan.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
the funny thing is that Roma did make a bid for him, and he said no... :D :howler:
ooh....how's possible that THIS happened to roma :howler:

seems zlatan felt he was too small to play for roma and he prefered juve!! :rofl::rofl:

ooh,i am too mean :devil:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Zlatan said I wasnt thinking of Italy, meaning he was wanting to go to Spain or England. Just I dont remember any reports saying of any interest from any top clubs in those countries.

Roma also reportedly made a bid for him also, 12m if I remember. But even if he choose Juve over us, it just meant the player in my opinon is better Mido could join us, thats if the reports we're true!

Mido better than Zlatan? :howler:

That's why Mido is a benchwarmer now, and Zlatan is one of the best players. ;)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Mido better than Zlatan!? hahah. Im better than Mido, and Zlatan is better than me. There is the truth :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

Mido better than Zlatan? :howler:

That's why Mido is a benchwarmer now, and Zlatan is one of the best players. ;)
And this is y we have this article

Roma's Mido targets Premiership move

Egyptian striker Mido is unhappy at Roma and is keen for a transfer to the Barclays Premiership, according to his representatives.

The 21-year-old Mido - real name Ahmed Hossam - has played sparingly with coach Luigi Del Neri favouring Vincenzo Montella, Antonio Cassano and Marco Delvecchio in attack.

Prior to his switch from Ligue 1 side Marseille to the Stadio Olimpico this summer, Mido had been linked with Southampton, Manchester City, Newcastle and Fulham.

His representative Christophe Henrotay believes his client favours a move to the English top flight.

'He's not playing and he has not played for three months, so it is difficult for him,'' Henrotay said.

'I think right now he just wants to play football and he would like a move to the Premiership. He definitely won't go back to France.

'They (Manchester City and Southampton) are still looking for a striker, and there may be other possibilities. I know Everton manager David Moyes well and he knows of the player but we don't need to talk to each other every two minutes.''

Henrotay admitted, however, that any move away from Serie A could depend on whether there are any more changes in personnel at the struggling Italian giants.

'I believe Roma would like to sell Cassano and we have to see whether he could get a chance if that happens, but I don't think he will stay at Roma,'' he added.

'I was not too keen for him to go to Roma because I knew it would be difficult for him to get a game, but he really wanted to go because they are a prestigious club.''

As a second-choice front man behind Didier Drogba, Mido struck seven goals in 17 games for Marseille last season before sealing a ?million move to the Giallorossi.

However, a miserable start to the season has seen the club tumble out of the Champions League with two group games still to play, and Roma are currently just one point above the Serie A relegation zone.

Mino Raiola, the player's representative in Italy, told Gazzetta Dello Sport: 'Mido wants to remain at Roma, but if the club intends to sell him then we are ready to talk.

'The relationship with the coach - Mido has no dialogue.

'If Mido has to make way for Montella, who is the highest scorer, we respect the decision.

'But if he has to be out because of Cassano, who has only returned to the group after committing a series of stupid actions, then this is not good.

'Maybe Mido will also have to do the same things to get in the line-up.''

source: soccernet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)