Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Zlatan: I Never Thought About Italy
11/21/2004 9:30:00 PM
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has admitted that he never considered a move to Italy until Juventus made a bid for his services in the summer.
The Swedish international explained that Serie A never crossed his mind as he had decided to leave Ajax.

But he claims that a move to Juve was too good an opportunity to miss and agreed to the deal there and then.

"Three months ago I couldn’t imagine of arriving in Turin. I thought of Spain, England, France, but never of Italy," said Ibrahimovic.

"Then Juve arrived and this was an incredible occasion I couldn’t lose.

"My aim is to win as much as possible with Juve, considering that with Sweden it’s most difficult."

source: goal.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forza Zlatan.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has admitted that he never considered a move to Italy until Juventus made a bid for his services in the summer.
The Swedish international explained that Serie A never crossed his mind as he had decided to leave Ajax.

But he claims that a move to Juve was too good an opportunity to miss and agreed to the deal there and then.

"Three months ago I couldn’t imagine of arriving in Turin. I thought of Spain, England, France, but never of Italy," said Ibrahimovic.

"My aim is to win as much as possible with Juve, considering that with Sweden it’s most difficult."

Forza Zlatan.

Well said Zlatan... well said

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Forza Zlatan.
bravo zlatan....
of caurse.
juve is almost the most appealing team for any football player....
who can say no to us? :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Juve is no more or less appealing then top clubs from Spain or England, I bet if one of the top clubs from England or Spain, he wouldnt be playing for Juve now.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Kaizer, don't worry, you have to understand Nicole, she is a Roma fan... I mean:

while we got Cannavaro, they got Ferrari...
While we got Emerson, They got Perrota...
While we got Capello, they got Del Neri...

And finally:

while we got Zlatan they got Mido...

see what I mean? :D

she is every rigth to feel bitter and jelous with Juve...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Plus with all these one to one comparisons Espectro made, she still believes that Roma is better in each and every one - plus she insists that Mido is a much better player than Zlatan and you cannot argue with her on that *sigh* Roma fans

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Juve is no more or less appealing then top clubs from Spain or England, I bet if one of the top clubs from England or Spain, he wouldnt be playing for Juve now.
yeah sure....
and maybe if roma would make a bid for him he would be playing for rome now :howler:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Kaizer, don't worry, you have to understand Nicole, she is a Roma fan... I mean:

while we got Cannavaro, they got Ferrari...
While we got Emerson, They got Perrota...
While we got Capello, they got Del Neri...

And finally:

while we got Zlatan they got Mido...

see what I mean? :D

she is every rigth to feel bitter and jelous with Juve...

ic your POINT OF VIEW

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i think it's time for zlatan to finally put in a true virtuoso performance and cement his place once and for all and mark another milestone in an impressive start to his juve career.what better team to do it against than inter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)