Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
mikhail said:
Shaka Hislop. He's getting on now. He used to play for West Ham, and Portsmouth after that. He's always been fairly good but inconsistant - which is a pretty serious problem in a goalkeeper.

Their normal goalkeeper got injured in the warmup, BTW!
Don't know if it was a good sign or not but he is pretty damn good..didn't know he was 37 as well!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
Henrik Larsson was way worse than Zlatan in the T&T. He even fell on the ball, and had 0 shots on target. Yet everybody in Sweden calls for Zlatans head and want to replace him with a washed up allback.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Hanaukyo said:
Henrik Larsson was way worse than Zlatan in the T&T. He even fell on the ball, and had 0 shots on target. Yet everybody in Sweden calls for Zlatans head and want to replace him with a washed up allback.
That's not true at all. One journalist wanted to replace Zlatan with Allbäck because he thought Zlatan wasn't scoring and wasn't running enough without the ball, another journalist agreed. Both now have been ridiculed by popular opinion and a vast majority of the media.

I would not call that everybody in Sweden is calling for his head, it's not even like that. Far from it.

A funny fact, the journalist who wants to cut Zlatan for the Paraguay match is the same guy who wanted to cut Forsberg from the olympic squad.

He's new to the buisness and just want's to make a name for himself by creating controversy.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Yes, she's the other who agreed. She actually had pretty good arguments why Zlatan should be benched while Karlsson clearly just wants to make a name for himself.

But i don't agree, cutting Zlatan form the starting lineup would be insane at this point in the tourney.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
if sweden will fail in the groupstage, sweden coach can give his regards to capello. His the reason why zlatan is out of form. And now Sweden fans will see that Don fabio made a left-handed favour, when he started ibra every game, being out of form.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Stickyicky said:
That's not true at all. One journalist wanted to replace Zlatan with Allbäck because he thought Zlatan wasn't scoring and wasn't running enough without the ball, another journalist agreed. Both now have been ridiculed by popular opinion and a vast majority of the media.

I would not call that everybody in Sweden is calling for his head, it's not even like that. Far from it.

A funny fact, the journalist who wants to cut Zlatan for the Paraguay match is the same guy who wanted to cut Forsberg from the olympic squad.

He's new to the buisness and just want's to make a name for himself by creating controversy.
Why should Zlatan be included in Sweden's next game? I don't see how he earns a spot.

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
Well now we've seen what Zlatan did against Paraguay, or shall I say didn't do. I'm not sure what his excuse will be this time maybe its the German Frankfurters!

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Well it'll be interesting to see if T&T can somehow qualify instead of Sweden. A lot depends on this. Zlatan might actually find his form eventually. It was Brolin who also didn't score before the 1/4 if I remember correctly.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Yeah but Brolin was confident throw out the tournament. Zlatan got no confidence what so ever at the moment. I mean at the end of the season the Juventus fans even booed at him. I don't really expect him to do anything at the world cup. I would be so happy to see him regain his form and see everybody at this forum praisie him again but I don't see it happening. Perhaps next season when the critisisim has cool down.

Though I still want to play him, he is a terrific player when he does things without thinking. I still got hope for him to make just ONE game which gives him confident to perform in the rest of the world cup like he did in every game in euro 2004. Without him in form we won't make the finals, for sure.

Anyways, back to the party. Just went home to get some more beer.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Zlatan has an attitude that Juve fans don't appreciate. Maybe he more belongs to Roma... ;) where every player is kind of violent and dirty at some point. Juve is more about Splendor and not "thuggy" in the fans' eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)