Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
IlDivinCodino said:
OMG...........i was waiting and waiting for soooooooooo long to say this but exams just sortha like fucked me up these few days.........

(deep breath)

ZLATAN SUCKED TO THE MAX............!!!
did you guys saw the match against Trinidad&Tobago?
i went and bet on Sweden............i should have known better to be a fool when i hated Zlatan so much and yet had faith in his nation........

WHY? XAVIER, WHY???
there was like a million balls fed to his legs but i have no idea he loves to shoot at a goalkeeper instead of the goal itself
Sweden made the biggest mistake appointing him as a target man.

I accepted opinions by others in this forum about Zlatan being a different player for his country but it seems........
it makes no difference whether its Sweden or Juventus! If a player suck, he suck forever!!!

and FFS, it is Trinidad & Tobago!!! i mean, no offense to africa but lets just look at the Fifa World Rankings........the difference is almost heaven and earth!!!
but i guess with the presence of Zlatan, heaven becomes Hell
What has Trinidad & Tobago to do with Africa?

Buy on AliExpress.com

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
IlDivinCodino said:
OMG...........i was waiting and waiting for soooooooooo long to say this but exams just sortha like fucked me up these few days.........

(deep breath)

i went and bet on Sweden............i should have known better to be a fool when i hated Zlatan so much and yet had faith in his nation........
Dude condecending... Insult Zlatan if you wish but..

and FFS, it is Trinidad & Tobago!!! i mean, no offense to africa but lets just look at the Fifa World Rankings........the difference is almost heaven and earth!!!
I really don't think Africa will be offended...

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
IlDivinCodino said:
:oops:
my bad...........
I failed my geography so...........oh well!!! :lol:
Too much drinking, fucking and smoking? Or was it smoking, fucking and drinking?:D I gotta check my quote.

Anyways, Zlatan was one of the better players against T&T.. yea, he is still out of form but that last match was a clear imrovement. He looks lighter then before, hopefully he drops to his ideal weight of 82-85kg and regains his confidence to dribble.

Sweden to break Paraguay on Thursday!!:) :pint:

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
Zlatan to become a father in August. Another motive to perform well in this year's WC: to dedicate his first goal to the baby that his fiancee Helena Seger, aged 35, is expecting.

woopee, exactly what this world needs. It'll be a miracle if the baby finds it's way out, if it's genes are in any way common to his dad's. Probably be tackled by the umbelical cord or something.
---------

Zlatan Ibrahimovic ha un motivo in più per fare bene ai Mondiali: dedicare il suo primo gol al piccolo che porta in grembo la fidanzata Helena Seger.

L'attaccante svedese diventerà presto papà; Helena è al sesto mese di gravidanza; baby-Ibra nascerà il prossimo agosto.

La compagna di Zlatan sta seguendo da vicino i Mondiali; ha assistito alla prima partita della Svezia a Dortmund contro Trinidad&Tobago; immagini inquivocabili testimoniano un pancione già evidente.

"Sì è vero, Zlatan avrà un figlio", conferma il manager del giocatore Mino Raiola. La Seger, 35 anni, dieci in più dell'attaccante, si è trasferita da poco in Italia nel super attico dello svedese a Torino.

Tornando al deludente pareggio d'esordio della Svezia, il ct Lagerbaech ha concesso ai giocatori di poter dormire per due notti con mogli e fidanzate.

http://sport.alice.it/it/cmc/mondiali2006/200624/cmc_97107.html

Sep 1, 2002
IlDivinCodino said:

(deep breath)

WHY? XAVIER, WHY???
there was like a million balls fed to his legs but i have no idea he loves to shoot at a goalkeeper instead of the goal itself
Sweden made the biggest mistake appointing him as a target man.

I accepted opinions by others in this forum about Zlatan being a different player for his country but it seems........
it makes no difference whether its Sweden or Juventus! If a player suck, he suck forever!!!

What a waste of breath.

You shoukd think twice about exhaling in future.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Zlatan is with some 35 year old woman? :howler:

Imagine having him as your father, the kid's screwed already. He'll become one hell of a gum player though.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i actually thought zlatan looked in better form against T&T than he's been in with us all season.having said that,allback was the one who sucked imo.he missed some golden chances.but hislof or whatever the T&T keeper's name is had a great day so that takes some heat off sweden.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
axlrose85 said:
i actually thought zlatan had looked in better form against T&T than he's been in with all season.having said that,allback was the one who sucked.he missed some golden chances.but the hislof or whatever the T&T keeper's name is had a great day.
Shaka Hislop. He's getting on now. He used to play for West Ham, and Portsmouth after that. He's always been fairly good but inconsistant - which is a pretty serious problem in a goalkeeper.

Their normal goalkeeper got injured in the warmup, BTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)