Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Crouch....now that guy is funny...I don't know how did he actually arrive to the World Cup.
Thanx to Owen's and than Rooney's injury...but Owen is fit know....that only shows England's poor striking force...
Crouch is really awful!

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Awful when??

I admit he wasn't that good year 03-04 or lets say unlucky due to Injuries. But I can't remmber Alessandro having an Awful season. Would be appreciated Id you tell me what season, please.
Last season was bad, I don't care if he managed to score 15 goals or whatever. I saw a lot of bad games and he was wastly out of form for a long time til the Milan game.

These bandwagons you're talking about most of them were Zlatanist from Sweden mostly:rolleyes:.
Yes fucking Swedes. Fucking biased retarded Swedes. Everyone defending Zlatan is a Swede, because swedish people can't recognize skill and their patriotism knows no limits. So of course all of those people has to be Swedish, even if people swapped back and forth to this pathetic race as he was in form.

What do you actually expect from the fans when they see a young player like Zlatan having a bad attitude??? What do you expect from them when they see Zlatan recieving red cards for his silly actions(thank god he stopped that lately). What do you expect from the fans when Zlatan is always giving the nod to start and after 25 or 26games Cannavaro is ahead of him with goals...See, It's always up to the player to let the fans like him or not. He's the remote control.
He didn't score a lot and he had a bad season, I have never denied that. Yet he started it out good and made lots of assists. He lost the fans reaally quick when he suddenly was playing bad and Del Piero was performing wonderfully. I do not think his "attitute problems" are what they are made out to be. He has had a rough path and childhood and it has been hunting him. Everything he does is blown out of proportion. Like that DN thing for example, its ridiculus. Every player should have the right to deny a photographer a photo if they are in a so called private moment.

Now this is just sad:D
Haha yeah, even sader is I wore it with pride back in the days. ;)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Katil said:
Last season was bad, I don't care if he managed to score 15 goals or whatever. I saw a lot of bad games and he was wastly out of form for a long time til the Milan game.

Yes fucking Swedes. Fucking biased retarded Swedes. Everyone defending Zlatan is a Swede, because swedish people can't recognize skill and their patriotism knows no limits. So of course all of those people has to be Swedish, even if people swapped back and forth to this pathetic race as he was in form.

He didn't score a lot and he had a bad season, I have never denied that. Yet he started it out good and made lots of assists. He lost the fans reaally quick when he suddenly was playing bad and Del Piero was performing wonderfully. I do not think his "attitute problems" are what they are made out to be. He has had a rough path and childhood and it has been hunting him. Everything he does is blown out of proportion. Like that DN thing for example, its ridiculus. Every player should have the right to deny a photographer a photo if they are in a so called private moment.

Haha yeah, even sader is I wore it with pride back in the days. ;)
a striker who scores many goals is bad, and a striker who scores few but makes assists is much better? lets talk about finishing opportunitys then.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Katil said:
How can you say he was bad when he wasn't given chance last season at all. He was playing a small amount of time and he managed to score 15goals. Check your fact, sir.

I can name you the bad games he had that season, for sure they're no more than 4 or 5 matches(One of them was the Milan 1st leg game).

Re-read what I said before you say such a nonsesne. It's not like I'm claiming things I didn't see in this forums, lot of Zlatan fans from Sweden were banned. You can even ask the mods around here. They'll probably tell you more. I have nothing against the Swedish people, I actually would love to visit the country one day, I just don't like the way they support their Ibrahimovic....simply glory-hunters IMO...Sure not all...but most of them.[/QUOTE]

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
How can you say he was bad when he wasn't given chance last season at all. He was playing a small amount of time and he managed to score 15goals. Check your fact, sir.

I can name you the bad games he had that season, for sure they're no more than 4 or 5 matches(One of them was the Milan 1st leg game).

Re-read what I said before you say such a nonsesne. It's not like I'm claiming things I didn't see in this forums, lot of Zlatan fans from Sweden were banned. You can even ask the mods around here. They'll probably tell you more. I have nothing against the Swedish people, I actually would love to visit the country one day, I just don't like the way they support their Ibrahimovic....simply glory-hunters IMO...Sure not all...but most of them.
Yes a lot of Swedish people got banned for supporting Zlatan. I'm saying there was many people in here who want him out now who really wanted him to stay then. To me that is just ignorant. Okay he has had a bad year, but I can't see how people can fail to remember how he was last year when he is clearly in need of support. Its not the first time the second season syndrom has happened to a player in a big club. Instead people are booing him out in the stadiums because Capello chose to play him instead of Alex.

People who support him should be called fans of Zlatan, I have no problem with that. But please do not include the name of my country as a way to insult in matters you do not agree in.

We were talking about Sticky throwing around stereotypes earlier, in my eyes this is no better no matter if you think you got grounds for it or not. He probably was just kidding, but if he were to be serious then I bet he would feel he had grounds for that as well.

How is it glory hunting supporting a player from your own country who plays for your national team? I think a Swede who just chosed Juventus is more of a glory hunter to be honest.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
edpiero said:
I thought you said Zionist instead of Zlatanist.
in which i replied:
Rami said:
Whats the difference?
I got Neg repped for this ...with a tailed message saying "Israel loves Del Piero.... !!!!!!!! Forza Israel and Del Piero."

How silly could one get :rolleyes:

Sep 1, 2002
Rami said:
in which i replied:

I got Neg repped for this ...with a tailed message saying "Israel loves Del Piero.... !!!!!!!! Forza Israel and Del Piero."

How silly could one get :rolleyes:
It just goes to show that these days one can call anyone- not connected any longer to Juventus- a faggot, slag, perm anyone of the offensive insults that pass for intelligence and proliferates these pages, but one can nolonger make a decent joke or play on words.

That's a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)