Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Juventus striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he is withholding judgement over the match-fixing scandal currently afflicting the Serie A champions.

The Bianconeri could face relegation if they are found guilty in the wide-ranging investigation currently being held following controversial wire taps of former supremo Luciano Moggi.

The investigation aims to turn up evidence about Moggi's influence in the Italian game, including allegations of match fixing, and the repercussions for the Old Lady of Serie A could be grave indeed.

As a result the vultures are circling Stadio Delle Alpi, with Ibrahimovic linked with a move to Real Madrid should relegation occur.

However the Swedish striker, who currently has two years to run on his contract, says he will await the conclusion of the inquiry before making any decisions or comment.

"As for the scandal I have no comments to make," said Ibrahimovic. "I prefer waiting for the result of the inquiries."

source: skysports

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hanaukyo said:
zlatan rules! he was very good against T&T
He was stunning! Did you see that free header he could have gotten? Instead of trying to score he chested the ball down on shot straight at the goalie. And what about those excellent moves? Man, I bet he passed at least one T&T defender! Not to mention his splendid passes that all ended up no less than 5 metres from the player he wanted to reach. What a player! It's people like him that make the game so entertaining.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Seven said:
He was stunning! Did you see that free header he could have gotten? Instead of trying to score he chested the ball down on shot straight at the goalie. And what about those excellent moves? Man, I bet he passed at least one T&T defender! Not to mention his splendid passes that all ended up no less than 5 metres from the player he wanted to reach. What a player! It's people like him that make the game so entertaining.
And those shots!!

Jul 28, 2002
Morra10 said:
mutu? how about a guy name del piero??
"Del Who?"

...."all time top scorer you say?"

....."skillfull and experienced ...hmmmmmm"

....."But is he tall and a bit clumsy"

....."no...not interested then."

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
OMG...........i was waiting and waiting for soooooooooo long to say this but exams just sortha like fucked me up these few days.........

(deep breath)

ZLATAN SUCKED TO THE MAX............!!!
did you guys saw the match against Trinidad&Tobago?
i went and bet on Sweden............i should have known better to be a fool when i hated Zlatan so much and yet had faith in his nation........

WHY? XAVIER, WHY???
there was like a million balls fed to his legs but i have no idea he loves to shoot at a goalkeeper instead of the goal itself
Sweden made the biggest mistake appointing him as a target man.

I accepted opinions by others in this forum about Zlatan being a different player for his country but it seems........
it makes no difference whether its Sweden or Juventus! If a player suck, he suck forever!!!

and FFS, it is Trinidad & Tobago!!! i mean, no offense to africa but lets just look at the Fifa World Rankings........the difference is almost heaven and earth!!!
but i guess with the presence of Zlatan, heaven becomes Hell

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
oops..........i obviously rushed to this thread and started babbling about the sucker and didn't read the posts above

I'm glad most of the sensible, "not blind" people have the same opinion as i do

cheers! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)