Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Esteban said:
I know your post is an attempt to gain acceptance but still, I will ask you if you are serious with your post? You in all seriousness saying that the only way you will ever gain an injury in football is when you touch the ball?

It is more likely that a longterm groin injury (that would come and go) is part of the reason to his longterm out of shapeness, rather than it would be something that he made up as an excuse for playing badly (that some of y'all actually implied).
Wait, it's not more likely. It's the way it is.
Yeah.. He has that injury and never recover, that's why he plays badly, and that's why he doesn't deserve to be in first eleven in any team...

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Esteban said:
I know your post is an attempt to gain acceptance but still, I will ask you if you are serious with your post? You in all seriousness saying that the only way you will ever gain an injury in football is when you touch the ball?

It is more likely that a longterm groin injury (that would come and go) is part of the reason to his longterm out of shapeness, rather than it would be something that he made up as an excuse for playing badly (that some of y'all actually implied).
Wait, it's not more likely. It's the way it is.
With so much low class in this thread i never thought i would find an opinion worth remembering. Not saying i completely agree, just that it's a very intelligent post. Good stuff! :tup:

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Stickyicky said:
With so much low class in this thread i never thought i would find an opinion worth remembering. Not saying i completely agree, just that it's a very intelligent post. Good stuff! :tup:

This is due to our long term injury. We can't post something classy here... :p

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
If anybody still care...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Zlatan on road to recovery

Sweden striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is well on the road to recovery after a groin strain kept him out of his side's 2-2 draw with England this week, and the Juventus player could be fit enough to take part in his country's last sixteen match with Germany on Saturday.

The marksman - who has scored 18 times in 40 international games - trained for more than an hour on Wednesday, coach Lars Lagerback revealed.

"He practised yesterday and it was positive," Lagerback said. "It is going in the right direction.

"We have to wait and see. It's one thing to do a practice for 65 minutes and another to play a match. We have to see, but we're hopeful."

If Ibrahimovic were to make a return to fitness, Lagerback would be faced with a selection headache following the performance of repalcement Marcus Allback against England.

Allback scored one and set up the equaliser, leaving Allback unsure of who to go with.

"He's playing very well, as he always does," Lagerback said of Allback. "He linked well with the midfield and forwards."

eurosport.co.uk

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
bianconero said:
They say we are all entitled to our opinion: I say not if they are as ignorant as this one.
have you been keeping up with the Zlatan postist?
go on.............and ask around how many people would agree with you......

Zlatan is good no doubt.........I've never lost faith in his talents
but since he wanted a new contract, it proves that he thinks of himself to highly
a good player never thinks of himself to be too good
it is what other people think and acknowledge your skills

since then, Zlatan has been a cocky bastard.......
we fans hated him and he hated us back
he was never a true Bianconero to begin with

having "Bianconero" as your nickname, i suggest you watch it and dont go around saying others are ignorant
from what i see, you aint even a true fan :tdown:

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
swag said:
At what? :confused2
Not at wittyness, that's for sure. :shifty:
IlDivinCodino said:

Zlatan is good no doubt.........I've never lost faith in his talents
but since he wanted a new contract, it proves that he thinks of himself to highly
a good player never thinks of himself to be too good
it is what other people think and acknowledge your skills

since then, Zlatan has been a cocky bastard.......
we fans hated him and he hated us back
he was never a true Bianconero to begin with

having "Bianconero" as your nickname, i suggest you watch it and dont go around saying others are ignorant
You just keep turning your cape after the wind don't you? Now you never lost faith in his talent?

One can not be a true Juventus fan and support Zlatan at the same time? Nevermind, that's irrelevant. This is a Juventus fansite and one does not have to be in love with the club to discuss about it.

With Zlatan hating Juventus fans, I don't remember him saying any of the sort. Though I would understand him doing so.

Sep 1, 2002
IlDivinCodino said:

Dear sir,
Firstly, I keep my own council, whilst taking note of other peoples opinion, I find that my own eyes and brain are the most trustworthy: Not a sheep you understand?

My "nickname" has been with me for as long as you have had long trouser, and as for I "aint even a true fan" I don't even feel inclined to discuss with you.

I still maintain though that the quote of yours used by me:

where is the love..........???
that kid hates us and he's gonna pull us down!!!
money eyed Bitch!!!

is just as I then wrote, "ignorant."

Please refrain from trying to intimidate, or threaten me in the future.

Faithfully

Bianconero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)