Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Zé Tahir said:
I don't know what that was, but it sure as hell isn't called defense :(

I'm glad that Isaksson saved us from total humiliation.
Isaksson didn't deserve the defense he had in front of him. It was like target practice on the guy... he had an awesome match, but you wouldn't know it from the scoreline.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
swag said:
Isaksson didn't deserve the defense he had in front of him. It was like target practice on the guy... he had an awesome match, but you wouldn't know it from the scoreline.
He didn't at all, solid performance from him. I hear he's rated amongst the top 10 goalies in the world.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Zé Tahir said:
He didn't at all, solid performance from him. I hear he's rated amongst the top 10 goalies in the world.

I heared that Abondanzieri had 10 saves,so far ,and that he is among the best ,at the WC...never regarded him as a good keeper.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Zé Tahir said:
I loved the shot from Ballack he pushed onto the post. Top drawer stuff. If he keeps this up, a move to a big club will happen for him.

Sep 1, 2002
Batigol said:
ibra is the main reason why seweden lost today. at least something good can come out of this demotion thing.
Daft, like much written about Zlaza: did you watch the match or were most of you sharpening your knives to stick into the young fellow?
Yes, he played as though he was half fit, and has lost his old confidence, but then again the whole Swedish side seems to have been up all night.

"How do you make a Swede angry........"

Please supply non-rascist punch-line.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
bianconero said:
Daft, like much written about Zlaza: did you watch the match or were most of you sharpening your knives to stick into the young fellow?
Yes, he played as though he was half fit, and has lost his old confidence, but then again the whole Swedish side seems to have been up all night.

"How do you make a Swede angry........"

Please supply non-rascist punch-line.

You simply can't.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I kinda liked Sweden in this world cup.they had a very solid team.
P.S. Zlatan left the world cup without socring a single goal.I thought German foods would make him gets his good form :D

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Batigol said:
ibra is the main reason why seweden lost today. at least something good can come out of this demotion thing.
If that is the reason, Sweeden has a lot of problems. A team has 11 players, if they have a Zlatan's dependence they have huge problems

Jul 28, 2002
Zlatan once again showed why he is soooo annoying....he doesnt do the simple things well, over complicating everything.

The argies only beat their man if they cant pass and move.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
This is the latest production of Wang Meng Meng...

He loves Zlatan very much, and I respect him for that:smoke:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Poldolski was the toast of Germany this morning, Zlatan Ibrahimovic was a pale shadow of himself.

The Juventus striker, who had gone off the boil lately, hardly threatened Jens Lehmann's goal and his only notable contribution was a cross from the left flank that saw Henrik Larsson tripped by Christoph Metzelder, leaving referee Simon no choice but to point to the spot.:D

In any case, the man affectionately known as 'Henke' got the jitters and ballooned his penalty high into the stands. As for his partner, he had such an anonymous game that coach Lagerback will have to file a missing person report if his form does not pick up soon.:lol2:

Troubled by a groin injury, Ibrahimovic showed none of Podolski's mobility, quick feet and most of all, the cold-blooded finishing required to survive at the highest level.

Downcast, the Swede lifted up his shirt and revealed a tattoo on his torso.

It read: Only God Judge Me.

Unfortunately for the Swede, it was Judgment Day at Munich this morning and the final verdict: Podolski 2 Ibrahimovic 0.:rofl:

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/sports/story/0,4136,108955,00.html

------------------------------------

Go, Wang...

You're the best:smoke:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I notice that some of the Ibrahimovic fans are so unobjective,that they would accuse their own mother instead of Ibrahimovic....according to them,there are always some other perpetrators:Swe coach,Larsson......

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
giovanotti said:
I notice that some of the Ibrahimovic fans are so unobjective,that they would accuse their own mother instead of Ibrahimovic....according to them,there are always some other perpetrators:Swe coach,Larsson......
Haven't seen any people like that here, the Zlatan fans on this forum are some of the most down to earth people i have ever met. They barely talk shit about a football player, they don't provoke fans of that player and are very respectfull most of the time, this not being one of them.

The Del Piero fans are the most ruthless cockraoches i have ever met, i wish they somehow could get exterminated to rid the world of this vermin, but sadly many times a cockroach comes back for more, again and again no matter how many times you stomp on it. Just like a Del Piero fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)