Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (22 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Tuttosport: Mascherano, Mavuba och Iaquinta toppar listan. Bordeaux kräver dock 20 miljoner euro för Mavuba vilket Juve knappast slänger upp i dagsläget.

Iaquinta väntas lämna Udinese i juni. Han sägs kunna tänka sig spel för Juve även i serie B och uppges kosta 15 miljoner.

I försvaret drömmer Juve fortfarande om Barzagli men priset bara stiger.

- SvenskaFans.se
Tuttosport: Mascherano, Mavuba and Iaquinta top the list. However, Bordeaux wants 20 million euro's for Mavuba which is an amount Juve hardly will be willing to pay in this situation.

Iaquinta is expected to leave Udinese in June. He has said that he could play for Juve even in Serie B and is price tagged at 15 million euro's.

Defensively Juve is still hoping to get Barzagli who's price keeps increasing.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Old rumour coming back:

Juve close on Iaquinta Thursday 10 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are close to signing Udinese striker Vincenzo Iaquinta, according to the latest reports in Italy.

The world champion had already been paired with the Turin outfit last season, before he extended his contract with the Zebrette until 2010, but now seems set to join the Bianconeri in June.

Thursday’s edition of Tuttosport titles that an agreement is close to being finalised, as the Old Lady wants to strengthen their squad in view of the increasingly likely return to Serie A.

Iaquinta, who is highly rated by Coach Didier Deschamps for his versatility, could move to Turin in the summer for £7m, plus the co-ownership of one of Juve’s youngsters.

Matteo Paro and Rey Volpato are two of the possible candidates, although Marcelo Zalayeta might also be included in the deal, after becoming frustrated with his lack of playing time at the Stadio Olimpico.

The Friulani are expected to make their decision in the next few weeks, as they need to clarify the position of players such as Sulley Ali Muntari and Cristian Zapata, who have both been linked with a summer move.

Juve are also keen on Reggina striker Rolando Bianchi, who could move to Turin if David Trezeguet does not extend his deal with the Bianconeri.

President Lillo Foti has valued the player at £11m, but it seems likely that the Amaranto will lower their request if the Turin outfit agrees to an exchange deal.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Old rumour coming back:

Juve close on Iaquinta Thursday 10 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are close to signing Udinese striker Vincenzo Iaquinta, according to the latest reports in Italy.

The world champion had already been paired with the Turin outfit last season, before he extended his contract with the Zebrette until 2010, but now seems set to join the Bianconeri in June.

Thursday’s edition of Tuttosport titles that an agreement is close to being finalised, as the Old Lady wants to strengthen their squad in view of the increasingly likely return to Serie A.

Iaquinta, who is highly rated by Coach Didier Deschamps for his versatility, could move to Turin in the summer for £7m, plus the co-ownership of one of Juve’s youngsters.

Matteo Paro and Rey Volpato are two of the possible candidates
, although Marcelo Zalayeta might also be included in the deal, after becoming frustrated with his lack of playing time at the Stadio Olimpico.

The Friulani are expected to make their decision in the next few weeks, as they need to clarify the position of players such as Sulley Ali Muntari and Cristian Zapata, who have both been linked with a summer move.

Juve are also keen on Reggina striker Rolando Bianchi, who could move to Turin if David Trezeguet does not extend his deal with the Bianconeri.

President Lillo Foti has valued the player at £11m, but it seems likely that the Amaranto will lower their request if the Turin outfit agrees to an exchange deal.

Why would Juventus let 2 hot prospects go for a washed up player like Iaquinta? Vlatko I reckon we should fly to Italy & beat the shit outta the reporter that wrote this tripe.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Why would Juventus let 2 hot prospects go for a washed up player like Iaquinta? Vlatko I reckon we should fly to Italy & beat the shit outta the reporter that wrote this tripe.
I reckon we should fly to Italy, break Iaquinta's legs and get it over with once and for all. :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:disagree: We should rather go for Bianchi instead. But if we want to buy a player from Udinese, it should be Zapata. That kid will be class defender in the future. Muntari is also a nice option if he cools his temper.

Lucky for you we're not linked with Pedersen
:lol: :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)