Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (94 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Geof said:
I think that our main transfers might happen in the winter because:

1) we are playing well and promotion seems realistic. Players will come and be able to play in A soon.

2) We're not playing well, and we desperately need new players to reach the play-offs.

If noone leaves, I don't see why we would sign anyone more. Our current team is by far the best in B, and we should be able to play for the first spot, even at -17.
spot on , i wouldnt mind a defender though.Since Tudor plays 5 games and is out for 10.

But i want secco to go out there and agree terms with players for january and even later to come in the summer straight away.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i thought gigi would go first without second thoughts.
he made me for the second time in his life,the happiest person on the whole world!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lilianna said:
i thought gigi would go first without second thoughts.
he made me for the second time of his life,the happiest person on the whole world!

i was always a little skepticle about gigi, as we had bought him for so much, and the other clubs interested were offering so little, it was really hard to tell if he was staying or not.

put it this way, zlatan for the first time in his life made me the happiest person in the world.

.... when he left

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Badass Devil said:
i was always a little skepticle about gigi, as we had bought him for so much, and the other clubs interested were offering so little, it was really hard to tell if he was staying or not.

put it this way, zlatan for the first time in his life made me the happiest person in the world.

.... when he left
oh yes,i was soooooooo happy for that too....like everyone else too!

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
For me Trezeguet has alwyas been a enigma. If you look at his movements - it definetely isnt Montella or Inzaghi level who are so good at disguising their moves and have that extra yard on defender. It comes to show what an vital asset a cool head, and that instinctive touch around the goal mouth could do for you - so natural as if he is born with it.

For me Robinho has all the technical capacity to become truly great player - except that like people mentioned here he cant get that yard or two from defenders. To me, he doesnt know quite when and where to make a movement around the box. Pretty footwork is nice for the fans, but you got to get into the box if you want to score on a consistent basis. On the bright side, I think this aspect is something that young players can develop. I remember Del Piero's breakout season for his goal tallys before then he couldnt hit the double digit mark despite his outrageous talent. He got physically stronger, and hence scored more easier goals. If Robinho can add a couple of kilos to his muscle and find way to beat the off-side trap - I think he is capable of being 16+ goal getter with a lot of contribution in linking the play. He is worth every dollar as an investment IMO.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
#10 said:
But he will get munched in serie b.
:D
So true. I haven't seen any Serie B matches before but one could easily imgaine Italian hard nosed defender just decides to give right good thump on Robinho's leg after he does those 7 step-overs.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Iaquinta is a good player, he is big but is good with the dribble and has very good movment.

Having said that, looking at our striking line-up I really doubt we need another striker.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Iaquinta unsure of future

Vincenzo Iaquinta has conceded that he is unsure whether he will stay at Udinese – even if he admits he’s received no serious offers.

The World Cup winner has been associated with some of Europe’s top clubs, but the striker has yet to pack his bags.

I honestly don’t know myself what will happen,” said the former Pescara hitman. “I’ll have to speak with the President and then we’ll see.

“I’ve seen my name linked with Milan, Juventus, Manchester United and Roma in the Press, but in reality there is no truth in it
.”

It subsequently looks increasingly likely that the man who almost joined Barcelona in January 2005 will keep performing at the Stadio Friuli.

The fact that I could still be defending this club’s colours is not something that I find hard to deal with,” he continued.

I’ve achieved some really satisfying things here which include winning a place in an Italian squad that won the World Cup.

“I’m sure that we can have a good season this term
.”

Channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)