Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (1 Viewer)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Juventus.com said:
Happy birthday Bojo!

It almost defies belief that Valeri Bojinov is still only twenty-one. The young Bulgarian made his Serie A debut at fifteen and has since then forged a reputation as one of European football’s brightest young stars. Juventus were no strangers to his meteoric rise, snapping him up last summer in what he described as his “dream move”, and although he hasn’t always found the room he would like, six goals so far in all competitions bear the mark of irrefutable quality. Though 'Bojo’ displays a maturity far beyond his years, it sometimes helps to remember he has his whole career ahead of him, a career he hopes will be in the black and white stripes of Juventus. On behalf of Bianconeri fans worldwide, all of us here at Juventus.com wish him a very happy 21st birthday. “Честит рожден ден” Bojo!!
What more does this guy have to do to make us buy him out? He has matured enourmously in his time with us, his talent is unquestionable and he's only 21!

Deschamps, FFS wake up!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
What more does this guy have to do to make us buy him out? He has matured enourmously in his time with us, his talent is unquestionable and he's only 21!

Deschamps, FFS wake up!
It's unbelievable. Deschamps doesn't like him at all I suppose, so I'm afraid we'll hardly ever see him play in a Juventus shirt again.

How about that "fantastic" coach everyone's raving about today? On a day where everyone has praise for Didier and his tactics, perhaps we should question why the he has the Bulgarian on the bench every game. Like you said, his talent is immense, and personally I view him as one of Juventus' best prospects. But whatever, he'll end up in the refuse bin, just like Thierry Henry.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
:agree: With Trez clearly unlucky with his shots ending up as near misses, it was evident that Valeri should have been given a run. It's clearly a personal grudge held by DD.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It's unbelievable. Deschamps doesn't like him at all I suppose, so I'm afraid we'll hardly ever see him play in a Juventus shirt again.

How about that "fantastic" coach everyone's raving about today? On a day where everyone has praise for Didier and his tactics, perhaps we should question why the he has the Bulgarian on the bench every game. Like you said, his talent is immense, and personally I view him as one of Juventus' best prospects. But whatever, he'll end up in the refuse bin, just like Thierry Henry.
It's unfortunate for Valeri, but DD is not the first coach to put good players o nthe bench.

Is Rikaard a bad coach for benching Saviola? Clearly not since he's a CL winner and has also win 2 Spanish league titles.

OP
mnementh

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #689
    I don't think it's a personal grudge , he'll get his opportunities. I hope he stays in Juve and that this thread is kept alive :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    I think Trezeguet should be benched for a few games to rediscover his form like Adriano. I think Trezeguet has minor mental issues.

On the other hand Bojinov/Palladino are full of ethusiasm and desire to play and contribute to gaining promotion.

DD, give the guys a chance, you won´t regret it.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    I think Trezeguet should be benched for a few games to rediscover his form like Adriano. I think Trezeguet has minor mental issues.

On the other hand Bojinov/Palladino are full of ethusiasm and desire to play and contribute to gaining promotion.

DD, give the guys a chance, you won´t regret it.
    well said :tup:

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Poor Bojinov,
    What good is substituting a defender in the last minutes.
    Do you think DD will give him a chance?
    DD has to give it a shot.
    DD put in Boum so that he can get his fitness up.

If i were the coach of Juve i'd drop Trez and play Bojinov for 4 games in a row and leave him there if he scores more than 3 goals.

ADiGATi0N

Dec 2, 2006
    You dont want to know what happens when Boumsoung regains his fitness :faq1:

Anyways our defence sucks with or without Boumsong.
    A clean sheet against Crotone. Not really impressive since they scored only 17 goals in 24 matches. But hope that helps the Juve defenders mentally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)