Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (27 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
he needs more playtime too get used of the pressure the club like Juve putting on him.A young player like him should play as much as possible too show the world how good he really is,and under DD he barely gets a chance.I wish DD makes up his mind about him and shows some faith in boji, that will motivate Boji ,when he knows DD and Juve are behind him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Well he could've at least shown Legrotagglie a documentary about defending
:rofl2: :rofl2:
he needs more playtime too get used of the pressure the club like Juve putting on him.A young player like him should play as much as possible too show the world how good he really is,and under DD he barely gets a chance.I wish DD makes up his mind about him and shows some faith in boji, that will motivate Boji ,when he knows DD and Juve are behind him.
:agree: He needs playing time in order to improve & consolidate & DD has not given him any chance to recently.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Bojinov: “Crotone be warned”

With his 21st birthday just around the corner and a burning desire to prove himself, Valeri Bojinov had a lot to say for himself when he talked to Juventus Channel at the end of today’s training session. “We’re all friends here and we’re united as a team, no matter what’s been said in the papers recently. When there’s something to joke about we have a laugh, but when there’s work to do we all get down to business”.

The young Bulgarian is one of many players unhappy with recent reports in the media, especially those surrounding the players’ relationship with Didier Deschamps. “All of us players have a fantastic relationship with him. He’s a great coach and an even greater person. When we need him we know he’ll be there for us and he knows it works the other way round as well. As I say, we have a very close-knit group here which is working hard towards achieving its sole aim, promotion to Serie A in the quickest time possible. We want to break away at the top and have the championship wrapped up by April or May”.

His optimistic approach is exactly what’s needed at this stage of the season, especially after the draw with Vicenza. “Is the coach angry? I’ll tell you what, we’re even angrier than he is. We wanted to win that game and what happened on Saturday just made it even clearer that we can’t slow down even for a second. Sometimes two goals aren’t enough, you need to carry on attacking to grab another one for peace of mind. We’ve learned our lesson, as everyone will see for themselves on Saturday. Crotone should be warned, along with Modena who are our opponents the week after”.

And finally, a thought on his 21st birthday. “I seem older? Maybe because I’ve been playing professionally for six years already. Having said that, I know I still need to mature and improve as a player, working hard on the training ground every day. I’m playing alongside so many big names here and it’s my intention to emulate the heights they’ve reached”. Happy birthday Valeri.

www.juventus.com
---------------------------------------------------------

Boji is a great guy, I hope things work out between him and Juve.

May 25, 2006
Boji`s a talented footballer! but it`s so hard to find a place for yourself when you have Alex and Treze in the same team. even Palladino plays a great season.
good luck Boji.. you just have to wait and see the door will open for ya :)

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
Bojinov backs DD

Thursday 15 February, 2007

Valeri Bojinov has insisted that the Juventus playing squad has an excellent relationship with Coach Didier Deschamps.

Recent reports suggest that a dressing room split has taken place between some members of the team and the Bianconeri tactician, but David Trezeguet has already dismissed the speculation.

“We all have a fantastic relationship with him, he’s a great Coach and an even greater person,” Bojinov told Juve Channel.

“When we need him we know he’ll be there for us and he knows it works the other way round as well.

“The group is united and we are working hard to achieve promotion to Serie A as soon as possible,” added the Bulgarian, who turned 21 on Thursday.

The Bianconeri were held to a 2-2 draw by Vicenza on Saturday causing a furious reaction from Deschamps regarding his players’ attitude.

“The Coach is angry? I’ll tell you what, we are even angrier than he is. We wanted to win that game and what happened on Saturday just made it even clearer that we can’t slow down even for a second.

“Sometimes two goals aren’t enough, you need to carry on attacking. We’ve learned our lesson, as everyone will see for themselves on Saturday. Crotone should be warned,” concluded the striker.

Channel4

What is with these press conferences...why does the club give so many of them?! It just fuels the gossip that Juve is having an internal collapse.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Hapy b lated bonjovi.
He has a positive attitude and for that he should be atleast rewarded with a couple of minutes on the pitch.
Forza bojinov!

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I like Boji prety much but the situation is hard for him, cas all the attackers are one the high level [except zalayeta, but he's good 4 the loyalty he's shown!], and the one who will bliss more will get more chances, but Boji aren't getting them. But I see him as a part of the team in future, I hope he is seeing him also.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
How did u find this on Bulgarian!? :p
Find what? This: - “Честит рожден ден” Bojo!!! ? I got that from Juventus.com - the whole item is this: -
Happy birthday Bojo! Events - 15 Feb 2007 - 3:09 PM
It almost defies belief that Valeri Bojinov is still only twenty-one. The young Bulgarian made his Serie A debut at fifteen and has since then forged a reputation as one of European football’s brightest young stars. Juventus were no strangers to his meteoric rise, snapping him up last summer in what he described as his “dream move”, and although he hasn’t always found the room he would like, six goals so far in all competitions bear the mark of irrefutable quality. Though ‘Bojo’ displays a maturity far beyond his years, it sometimes helps to remember he has his whole career ahead of him, a career he hopes will be in the black and white stripes of Juventus. On behalf of Bianconeri fans worldwide, all of us here at Juventus.com wish him a very happy 21st birthday. “Честит рожден ден” Bojo!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)