Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (36 Viewers)

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
Milan agreed to give Oliveira to Real in exchange for Ronaldo, and now Milan is after some other striker eligibile to play in CL.
Bojinov is one of the names mentioned in Gazzetta. Milan has 2 days to find a replacement for Oliveira.
Do you think we'll let Bojinov go ? And can we ask something in return for him ?
He's not our player but we have him under contract until this summer. We can't just let him go like that.

Jul 2, 2006
Milan agreed to give Oliveira to Real in exchange for Ronaldo, and now Milan is after some other striker eligibile to play in CL.
Bojinov is one of the names mentioned in Gazzetta. Milan has 2 days to find a replacement for Oliveira.
Do you think we'll let Bojinov go ? And can we ask something in return for him ?
He's not our player but we have him under contract until this summer. We can't just let him go like that.

he wont leave until summer,lets hope he will stay for next 15 years

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Bojinov cannot leave Juventus until summer.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
As it seems like, DD has no faith in Boji,he prefers Zala.Boji is amazing and i would love too see him staying here. But the only one who can confince DD is Boji himself and i hope when he gets more playing time he will convince DD.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Why don't we buy Harry Potter then??
:rofl2: :rofl2:
When you say Harry Potter, I think of Alberto Aquilani. I like Aquilani, but my mum doesn't because, she says he looks like Harry Potter. :D

BTW, didn't Juve have the option to buy Bojinov for 3 - 4 million. Was that a contractual agreement? If so, surely Fiorentina can't alter that without Juve agreeing to whatever the new terms will be!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Milan still want Valeri badly even after they got Ronaldo...

Until now, Juve refused to let him go, but we'll know in the end of the day if he'll stay...

Apr 29, 2006
Bojinov admits that he likes the option of staying in Juventus and considers it for best one.
Click on the link
This is the interview in Bulgarian, as the full story is expected tommorow, or later this night.
BASIC TRANSLATION
The decision was made by the board, admits the striker.After all I am part of a great team and it is not good to leave in the middle of the road. He admits close connection with Nedved, as they were roommates and etc.

Great mention of DP as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)