Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (35 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
how do you know these things? :D
you have the juve channel or what?
It's magic!

Haha, it's nothing special. I don't have the juve channel, I just daily check my usual sources (lastampa.it, gazzetta.it, sports.it and calciomercato.it) and search around a litte.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

It's magic!

Haha, it's nothing special. I don't have the juve channel, I just daily check my usual sources (lastampa.it, gazzetta.it, sports.it and calciomercato.it) and search around a litte.
ah the perks of knowing italian... it is appreciated though. :)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

lol, i thought you knew italian. put it this way: i appreciate you using those web translations and giving us nice info in normal english.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yes, please, a translation would be needed.

From the title i think it's something like Fiorentian wants 6mil, which we consider too much.

Jul 2, 2006

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
This is an translation by babelfish , but my first look is that this translation sucks

Bojinov: Fixed Cairo the price "Half cartellino is worth 3 million, but the Fiorentina asks 6: a esagerazione ".
Bojinov:Fixed Cairo the price
zoom - gallery
One carried out to the situation of Bojinov is recorded relatively, on loan to the Juventus but of property of the Fiorentina. In the last encounter to Milan between Cairo, dg Tosi and the ds viola, Corvino, the grenade president have officially asked the Bulgarian. Continuous Corvino to repeat that Bojinov will remain until june to the Juventus, however to forehead of a serious economic offer the forward 20enne could move: to all advantage of the same Fiorentina, from the moment that Bojinov does not have no intention to return in viola, between 6 months. The boy would want to go itself some already now from the Juventus, in order to find space elsewhere greater. The grenade perspective fascinates it, while it has refused foreign destinations.

And Cairo? After to have asked it on loan invano, with right of I redeem prefixed, is returned to reason on the economic entity of the operation. The juice: Bojinov is young and has certain qualities, but today, holding account of its intricata situation, of the difficulties met in the last year and means and of the problems that it has with the Fiorentina, the half of its cartellino is not worth more than three million. "there are squares who do not sell you the players to no figure, even if have in rose people that want to go themselves some - Cairo has released feelings - Or ce they are other disposed ones to give a player to you in co-ownership, but they ask you the double quantity for what it is right. An example is Bojinov. The Fiorentina has asked me six million for half of the cartellino for the Bulgarian ". One "not acceptable" demand.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Marian Hristov has ended more than two years in the international wilderness after being included in the Bulgaria squad for the forthcoming mini-tournament in Cyprus. Dimitar Berbatov has also been selected but there is no place for the injured Martin Petrov.

VfL Wolfsburg midfielder Hristov, 33, has been blighted by injuries in recent seasons but has enjoyed a return to form this term and could be in line for his first Bulgaria appearance since September 2004 when his country face Latvia on 6 February. The victors will play the winners of the match between Cyprus and Hungary in the final, and Bulgaria coach Hristo Stoichkov hopes striker Berbatov will have a part to play, despite struggling with a groin problem. Winger Petrov is out with a knee injury, however, and is doubtful for Bulgaria's next UEFA EURO 2008™ qualifier against Albania on 28 March.

Bulgaria squad
Goalkeepers: Georgi Petkov (PFC Levski Sofia), Dimitar Ivankov (Kayserispor).

Defenders: Radostin Kishishev (Charlton Athletic FC), Stanislav Angelov (PFC Levski Sofia), Elin Topuzakov (PFC Levski Sofia), Igor Tomašić (PFC Levski Sofia), Lucio Wagner (PFC Levski Sofia), Valentin Iliev (PFC CSKA Sofia), Aleksandar Tunchev (PFC CSKA Sofia), Petar Zanev (PFC Litex Lovech).

Midfielders: Blagoy Georgiev (FK Crvena Zvezda), Chavdar Yankov (Hannover 96), Marian Hristov (VfL Wolfsburg), Georgi Peev (FC Amkar Perm), Hristo Yovov (PFC Levski Sofia), Dimitar Telkiyski (PFC Levski Sofia), Zdravko Lazarov (Kayseri Erciyesspor).

Forwards: Dimitar Berbatov (Tottenham Hotspur FC), Svetoslav Todorov (Portsmouth FC), Valeri Bozhinov (Juventus), Zoran Janković (Dalian Shide FC), Tsvetan Genkov (PFC Lokomotiv Sofia).

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I wonder

Is there any italian member who knows italian in most successful italian club's forum?
Isha00?
My attempt at translating it sucks too!
Bojinov: Cairo fissa il prezzo «Metà cartellino vale 3 milioni, ma la Fiorentina ne chiede 6: un’esagerazione».
Bojinov: Cairo fixed the price "Half share is worth 3 million, but fiorentina ask for 6: an exaggeration

Si registra una svolta relativamente alla situazione di Bojinov, in prestito alla Juventus ma di proprietà della Fiorentina. Nell’ultimo incontro a Milano tra Cairo, il dg Tosi e il ds viola, Corvino, il presidente granata ha ufficialmente chiesto il bulgaro. Corvino continua a ripetere che Bojinov resterà fino a giugno alla Juventus, tuttavia a fronte di un’offerta economica seria l’attaccante 20enne potrebbe muoversi: a tutto vantaggio della Fiorentina stessa, dal momento che Bojinov non ha nessuna intenzione di tornare in viola, tra 6 mesi. Il ragazzo vorrebbe andarsene dalla Juventus già adesso, per trovare spazio maggiore altrove. La prospettiva granata lo affascina, mentre ha rifiutato destinazioni estere.

Bojinov's situation is recorded as on loan to Juventus but the property of Fiorentina. In the last meeting between Milan & La Viola, Cairo, dg Tosi & the ds viola, Corvino, the grenade president (Milan?) have officially enquired after the Bulgarian. Corvino has repeated that Bojinov will remain until June at Juventus, however if offered a serious economic offer, the 20year old forward could move: to all advantage of Fiorentina, for Bojinov has no intention of returning to la Viola, in 6 months. The boy already wants to leave Juventus, in order to find a team place elsewhere greater. The grenade (Milan?) perspective fascinates him, whilst he has refused foreign destinations.
E Cairo? Dopo averlo chiesto invano in prestito, con diritto di riscatto prefissato, è tornato a ragionare sull’entità economica dell’operazione. Il succo: Bojinov è giovane e ha indubbie qualità, ma oggi, tenendo conto della sua situazione intricata, delle difficoltà incontrate nell’ultimo anno e mezzo e dei problemi che ha con la Fiorentina, la metà del suo cartellino non vale più di tre milioni. «Ci sono squadre che non ti vendono i giocatori a nessuna cifra, anche se hanno in rosa gente che vuole andarsene - si è sfogato Cairo - Oppure ce ne sono altre disposte a darti un giocatore in comproprietà, ma ti chiedono il doppio di quello che è giusto. Un esempio è Bojinov. La Fiorentina mi ha chiesto sei milioni per metà del cartellino del bulgaro». Una richiesta «non accettabile».
And Cairo? After to have asked it on loan invano(After he had asked to be sent on loan?), with right of I redeem prefixed, is returned to reason on the economic entity of the operation. The juice: Bojinov is young & has certain qualities, but today, taking into account of the intricate situation, of the difficulties that cropped up in the last year & means & the problems that he has with Fiorentina, half of his contract is not worth more than 3 million. “There are teams who do not sell you the players to no figure, even if have in rose people that want to go themselves some - Cairo has released feelings - Or us of they are other disposed ones to give a player to you in co-ownership, but they ask you the double quantity for what it is right. An example is Bojinov. Fiorentina has asked me for six million for half of the contract of the Bulgarian”. An unacceptable” request.
I think the agreement between La Viola & Juve was that Juve would have the option to buy half of Bojinov's contract at the end of his loan period for 3 or 4 million, but this article states that Fiorentina are now asking for 6 million & that this is an unacceptable request. It also mentions milan have shown an interest in Bojinov.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Let me get this straight; they're asking 6mil for half of his contract?? What the hell ever happened to the story we can sign him 100% for like 4mil?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)